Pilot

Bonnie had sat down with Kol. She had found out she was pregnant and did six test to make sure magic and human, all positive. She also contacted the ancestors so she knew how. She wasn't sure how her secret boyfriend of two years would take it. "Bonnie what's wrong. You're worrying me." Kol told her she looked down at her hands "Don't get mad. Please. I-I'm pregnant. I d-did six different conformation test three pregnancy test from the store and three spells..... before you jump to conclusions, it's your child." Bonnie told Kol "How? It's impossible for either of us too have children. You were told after your accident and me I'm a vampire. How can you even get pregnant." Kol asked confused "I contacted  my ancestors, they said that do too not wanting the Bennett line too end as well as the fact that I have both lost and sacrificed their giving me a baby. They did some magic but it will only happen once." Bonnie gave the explanation she got from her grams. "We're going too be parents!" Kol shot up huge smile on his face picked Bonnie up and twirling her then sat her on her feet and kissed her. "I love you Bonnie Bennett. Oh and I love you." Kol said to Bonnie then bent down hand on her tummy and spoke to their unborn baby.