After baybe bayou doctor

The girls were in the living room when klaus and Kol barge in dragging Sophie behind them. "We had a deal you protect my unborn child and I dismantle Marcel empire. While I've kept my end of the deal you aloud Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches, my brothers fiancé almost died as well!" Klaus exclaimed "I had nothing to do with it I swear! Hayley and I are linked she dies I die!" Sophie defends herself "Then who were they?" Kol demanded wanting answers. "A fraction of witch extremest Sabine stupidly told them about a vision she had their total random and hardly ever right." Sophie said "What kind of vision." Klaus demanded "Basically Hayleys baby will bring death to all witches." Sophie said "I grow fonder of my unborn child by the second." Klaus said "HAY!" Bonnie yells and Kol gives klaus a glare "Not you I quit like you." Klaus said "look I promised I would protect Hayley and the miracle baby while he tries to earn over your witch Davina loyalty." Rebekah demanded "Elijah is talking to Davina, bet she'll have a lot to say about that crowd." Sophie said she knew that Davina wasn't fond of the witches. "Oh do tell." Klaus said "I wasn't always an advocate for the witches, my sister was like our parents. Our upbringing was strict which drove me nuts so the moment I turned 21 I left. But I wanted to be a chef so I came back. My sister told me that the council was going forth with the harvest." Sophie explains but was cut off by Bonnie "WHAT!!? Has Your Coven Lost Their Minds!" Bonnie yells at Sophie who wasn't surprised Bonnie knew. "What the bloody hell is a harvest?" Rebekah asked "I've studied all magic for a thousand years and I have no idea what it is." Kol said "It's murder. Lunatic cult blood sacrifice! Murder kills Of innocent teenagers." Bonnie tells them "It's a ritual that our coven does every 3 centuries. We make a sacrifice to appease the ancestors and our magic is replenished. The girls are supposed to be brought back." Sophie said "Why have I never heard of it?" Klaus asked "Because it always seemed like a myth the ones some take seriously and some don't." Sophie explains "was it?" Rebekah asked "It's a bunch of bullshit!" Bonnie yells "No. I saw it with my own eyes, it was working. Trust me I didn't believe it either." Sophie said to them and Bonnie glares at Sophie.