Match 1

"I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND MARIO! IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!" Mario was so worried. He had been owning sonic his whole career causing sonic to go into depression and to make crappy games. Sonic was ready to kick his ass.

"ARE YOU READY TO GET A MAJOR ASS WIPING!" "Momma-Mia. Mario is a'worried."

Sonic quickly gave a menacing look at Mario. "YOU BASTARD! GET READY TO DIE!" Sonic quickly got into a spinning motion and slung himself at Marios face. "You little bitch you can even take one hit without crying."

Mario slowly lifted his head off the ground. He saw what he was waiting for. Flower power. He slowly got up and immediately grabbed it. He could feel the energy surging through his body. Sonic saw in his eyes that now Mario wasn't fucking around.

Mario constantly started shooting sonic to death. It was a very gruesome scene. Sonics flesh was slowly burning and everybody there knew the fight was over. Sonic had been burned alive.

"YYAHHH FUCK YOU SONIC! THIS TOURNAMENT IS FOR NINTENDO CHARACTERS ONLY! SEGA CAN SUCK MY DICK!"

"WOW! MARIO HAS DESTROYED SONIC! THAT WAS VERY ANTICLIMACTIC! MATCH TWO WILL TAKE PLACE VERY SHORTLY! THE FIGHTERS WILL BE KIRBY AND JIGGLYPUFF! STAY TUNED!