Explanation part 2

"Please Will... If you don't tell me I can't help you."

"Fine... Last time I went home, my mother went psycho and basically tried to kill me and my sister Eva."

"But why?"

"I had a boyfriend and I made the stupid mistake of telling my now dead homophobic mother. She used to call me William, and you know why that messes me up? That was the last time she used my name before killing herself because she couldn't stand living with the knowledge that her son is gay and her daughter supports this."

Nico wrapped his arms around the older demigod.

"Holy Hades... I never knew about this..."

Will drew away.

"Of course not stupid! I never told anyone. But... Can you please ask Hazel not to call me Will... William again?"

"Sure Sunshine."

Little did they know that Hazel was listening at the door. And now crying because she thought she'd hurt her brother's boyfriend.

/-/-/-/-

And... Finito! I'm going to make a part 3. Maybe. Or I might just carry on with the plot.

Those who commented on the last chapter, I'll have to wait until I am on my laptop before dedicating this chapter to you because I can't figure out how to on my phone.

Peace from the UK!

~Zoe

P.s. I went on my laptop and dedicated this to @babuki54