Final Chapter

Yes you read it right, it's the end of the book *sobs*. It's been great writing this and reading all of your comments because you guys are so freaking awesome. There's nothing else to say, apart from thank you for reading this and you might just hate me ;)

Lez do dis!

———————————————————-

Will's POV~

I sat up and sighed. That would never happen in real life. I checked the name of the bed next to me. Mark. It never was Jessie. I've never had a half sister called Jessie. Both my mother and sister are dead. Percy doesn't have a sister. I sighed again and dragged myself over to the window. Yep, there he was. Nico di Angelo. And he wasn't in my arms. Instead, he was running across the space in front of the cabins with his boyfriend. He would never love me. I lost that chance years ago. 3 to be exact. Because I couldn't save Hazel. I dropped to the floor, silent tears streaming down my face and no one there to comfort me. Through blurred eyes I made out the words on my arm.

If I told you I loved you would you believe me? Would you say you loved me too or would you say nothing at all?

———————————————————-

And done! I said you would hate me... I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!! So that was the last chapter guys, and sorry for it taking so long, but I couldn't find my original plan and then I found it. Well sort of. I remembered it so that counts.

~Zoe xx