Don't Leave Me!

Don’t leave me!

“I just don’t love you anymore, Y/N. What am I supposed to do? Staying with you only because you want me to? Don’t be selfish, Y/N!” I have never seen Dan so angry before. I am overwhelmed by my feelings. What happened? What did I do wrong to change his feelings like that? I thought everything is fine and now he wants to leave me?

“But I thought we are happy! I love you so much, Dan! Please don’t leave me!”, I cried and tried to stop him but he was stronger than me. He opened the front door of my apartment and left. He didn’t even take one last look at me.

“No, Dan! Please!” I sank to the floor. Tears were streaming down my face. I just lost the love of my life.

---

“Y/N! Y/N! Wake up! Babe, please!” Dan shook my shoulders trying to wake me up.

“What happened?”, I asked him still a bit sleepy and confused.

“You were screaming. You had a nightmare.” I remembered the dream and started crying.

“Shh, don’t cry! It’s okay. I’m here.” Dan pulled me into a hug and I buried my head in his chest.

“You said that you don’t love me anymore. You left me alone!” My voice broke down. I was shaking; the tears were still streaming down my face. The dream felt so real.

“Look at me!”, Dan said and lifted my head up so I had to look at him. “I will never leave you. Trust me. I could never leave you because I love you too much to do that. You mean everything to me! That was just a stupid dream, but I am right here.” Dan wiped the tears of my face.

“I love you!”, I mumbled into his chest.

I fell asleep in Dan’s arms and didn’t have any more nightmares.