One coffee, please. (Part 3)

It has been three weeks now since our first date and things are great between Dan and me. We agreed on taking everything slowly as we just started to get to know each other but we spent a lot of time together. I can only speak for myself but I may already have a crush on him and I can only hope that he feels the same way. They have been a few moments where we got a little closer but we both were too shy to go for it.

I'm going to see him again tonight. Dan invited me to this party where I'm also going to meet lots of other YouTubers and I'm super excited about it because Dan wants to introduce me to his friends and I don't really know what to think about that.

I already picked out a dress and some cute ballerinas. While doing my hair and make-up I thought about my expectations for tonight. I'm quite traditional in that point so I never make the first move. I just think this is the guy's part so I hope Dan will kiss me tonight. We will see.

Dan and Phil picked me up at my apartment so we could go to the party together. I've gotten along with Phil really well. I mean you don't exactly have a choice, when you hang out with one of them – the other one will always be around as well. Phil is really funny and cute but I kind of think he is a little shy or maybe it's just because he doesn't know me that good yet, I don't know. I'll give it a little more time.

"Wow! You look amazing!", Dan said when I opened the door.

"Thank you." My cheeks turned red. "You look not that bad yourself. And you, too, of course.", I said to Phil.

"Thanks.", he mumbled.

"Okay. Let's go then. I don't want to be late." Dan clapped his hands and we walked off to go to the party.

At the location Dan introduced me to all the other YouTubers. I met Zoe and Alfie, Joe and Caspar, Louise, Marcus, Tanya and Jim, Jack and Finn and a few more. It was a bit overwhelming to meet that many people at once but everyone was really nice and welcoming so I felt like a part of the group immediately. We had a few drinks and danced a lot. Everyone was in a really good mood.

Later that night, I was already a little drunk, I sat down on one of the sofas in a corner to get some air. I just took a deep breath when Dan sat down next to me.

"Here you are. I was looking for you. Everything okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I just needed a little break. I think I had one drink too much.", I laughed. "Thank you again for taking me with you. I haven't been out in a while with all of my studying and working. I think I really needed this."

"You're very welcome. And to be honest, it was maybe a little selfish of me to bring you. I really enjoy my time with you. Oh, and all the others like you, too." Dan took my hand and our fingers intertwined.

"But what about Phil? I'm not so sure if he likes me. He is kind of reserved the whole time."

"What? He definitely likes you. I would know if he had a problem with you. Don't worry."

"Okay." We didn't say anything else and just enjoyed the moment. I have never been so close to him before. After a while I turned my head and looked at Dan. He looked back at me. Looking in these eyes always takes my breath away. I got really excited and nervous when he leaned his head towards mine. Is it going to happen now? Is he going to kiss me?

I held my breath when his lips touched mine. This kiss was more than I've ever dreamt about. I wrapped my hand around his neck and leaned into the kiss. Right as the kiss got more intense, I heard someone laughing in front of us.

"Woah. Easy boy.", Joe laughed.

"Get a room!", someone else said.

"Haha. Very funny.", Dan responded, still holding my hand. I hid behind Dan not being able to look in anyone's eyes. I tried to catch my breath and couldn't quite believe what just happened. Dan kissed me. Wow!

"Hey! Y/N! Are you deaf?", Dan laughed striking his hand over my cheek.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"I asked if you want to stay a little longer cause most of the others already left."

"No, we can leave. It's got really late already."

"Great. Let's go find Phil." We looked everywhere but couldn't find him. We spotted Caspar in the crowd and went up to him.

"Caspar, hey. Have you seen Phil lately? We want to go home but we can't find him."

"He already left, with Tanya and Jim. Didn't he tell you?"

"No, he didn't. But thanks. We're gonna get going then."

"Bye, guys!", Caspar said and off he was.

"Mh, that's weird. Phil would never leave without telling me." Dan looked worried.

"Come on. Let's go. He's probably already at home."

"You wanna come to my place? Shouldn't I bring you home first?"

"No. I want to know if Phil is okay." I took Dan's hand and we head to their apartment.