One coffee, please. (Part 4)

We arrived at the apartment and Dan went looking for Phil straight away. He quietly opened the door to Phil's bedroom.

"You were right. He's sleeping.", Dan whispered.

"See. He's fine."

"Okay. I guess I need to stop overreacting all the time." He giggled. "Shall I bring you home now or do you want to stay?" Instead of answering him I walked over to him looking in his beautiful brown eyes. I laid my hands on his chest and looked up to him. Dan wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down to me. Our lips locked into a sweet little kiss.

"I think you like to stay.", Dan smiled in the kiss. He took my hand and pulled me towards his bedroom.

I haven't been with someone in quiet a long time, so I was very nervous, but now it was too late to change my mind – and to be honest, I didn't want to.

Dan turned on his bedside lamp while I sat down on his bed. I have been in his room a few times already but I assumed this time would be different. Dan sat down next to me and took my hand. Our lips found each other and the kiss got more intense quickly. I placed my hand under his shirt stroking his back while Dan placed his hand on my thigh pulling my skirt up a bit. He soon lost his shirt and I placed little kisses all over his chest. You could tell that he enjoyed that. Dan softly pushed me down on the bed placing himself on top of me. He was really gentle not wanting to hurt me or anything. I've never felt more loved than in this moment. It was the perfect night.

---

I woke up in Dan's arms the next morning. I didn't think it was possible but he looked even cuter sleeping with his hair messed up and a little smile on his lips. I wondered what he was dreaming about. I wanted to snuggle closer to Dan when I heard a noise coming out of the apartment. It had to be Phil, but what was he doing? I sneaked out of the bed trying not to wake Dan and put on one of his shirts.

Phil was not in his room so I followed the noise. It came out of the bathroom.

"Phil?" I knocked on the door. No answer. "Are you okay?" I tried to open the door but Phil must have locked it. He was crying. What happened? "Phil, please, open up!" I knocked again. I could hear him turning the key around unlocking the door. He opened the door and just stood there for a second. His eyes were red from crying and he had a really sad look on his face. I felt a little uncomfortable standing there only in Dan's shirt when Phil looked at me.

"What is wrong, Phil? What happened? Why are you –" I couldn't even finish my sentence because Phil walked pass me and ran out of the apartment. I just stood there for a moment being really confused by what happened.

I returned to Dan's room. He was still sleeping. I sat down on the bed and woke him up by placing kisses all over his face.

"Mhh...", he mumbled and turned his back towards me.

"Daaaan! Wake up!"

"Only five more minutes."

"No, Dan. Get up. Something's wrong with Phil. He just ran out of the apartment after I found him crying in the bathroom.", I explained.

"What?" Now I got his attention. He sat up leaning his back at the wall. "What did he say?"

"Nothing. I asked him what happened but he only looked at me and ran off. I don't know what happened. I thought maybe you know something."

"I don't – oh no!"

"What?"

"He saw you like that?" He pointed at the shirt.

"Yes, why?"

"I'm not sure, but it would explain his behaviour." I was even more confused now. "He saw us kissing at the party and left without saying anything. He probably even heard us last night. And then seeing you wearing only my shirt..."

"What do you mean?", I asked although I could already guess what he meant.

"He told me that he likes you the other day but I didn't think he would mean it the way I do. Shit.", he sighed. "I think Phil fell in love with you."

"We need to go find him. Maybe it is just a misunderstanding." I didn't really believe what I was saying but I didn't want to believe what Dan said, either.

"You're right. Let's go." We both got dressed quickly and head off to search for Phil.