Chapter 14: Truths and Lies

Shin Katara

After his confession the other day I don't know whether to believe it or not. I held my head. I'm still not over at the break-up and I don't know when I will. Today I decided to stroll outside without any permission from my father but I have the permissions of my brothers.

I was walking when I spotted a familiar figure. It was Mitsuru. I just lock my sight on him. He was lost in the crowds. He turned around and our eyes met. I suddenly felt hope that it was me who he sees as he walks towards me.

"M-Mitsuru..."

He runs with a teary eyes towards me and hugs me tightly on his chest.

"Osuna," he whispered.

I hugged him back as tears started to roll down to my face.

"Please... Don't go yet," I plead.

"I won't..."

I cried on him because I can't hold it anymore.

Kouji Hashimoto

I can't believe at what I'm seeing right now. Mitsuru didn't learn his lesson and trying to steal Osuna again from me.

Somehow he is lucky because Yomato is with me patrolling. I guess heavens is giving him a chance to say goodbye . If I walk at them right now Yomato only gonna thinks that something is off between to the three of us.

Mitsuru Fuwa

"Osuna please listen to me," I told her.

I cup her face from my hands.

"I do... I do love you... That's why... That's why I don't want you to suffer because of me."

These words... These farewell words making my heart fall to ashes pieces by pieces.

"I don't understand, please Mitsuru tell me everything. What happened?" She asked while crying.

"I can't. I don't want hate grows in your heart. I promise that I will love you and be there for you, didn't I?"

She nods.

"I'm keeping it. I'm keeping my promise."

"What do you mean?"

As much as I want to tell her everything I want to hold back. I'm not scared anymore. I'm ready to fight till the end.

"I want us to get married someday, that's why I'm ready to fight for our relationship again."

"M-Mitsuru you're saying that I can be your girlfriend again?" She asked so surprised that her tears suddenly stops from falling.

"Not just a girlfriend but a fiancee," I said wiping off her tears.

She was so stunned that she forgot how to react.

I don't care what will his father say but I won't gonna let Osuna feel sadness because of me.

Shin Katara