Killing Spree (Part 2)

Uraraka's POV

  Day two of some mass murder.

  Oof.. when I got down to the hideout, only Deku was there. I waved to him, and he waved back.

  "I'm going with you. To UA. I think you're going to have some problems with the Big Three."

  "Ah.. there's no need..." I felt a tint of red on my cheeks.

  "Nah.. I insist."

  He grabbed my hand and we fled to the huge building everyone else called 'UA', while we call 'target'.

  So.. we're starting with assassinating the Big Three, as Deku said. The first one is Mirio Togata. When I saw his data profile, he looked...

  Really derpy, no offense.

  Then we had Tamaki Amajiki. Did I spell it wrong¿~ Shironii He looks like an elf.

  Nejire Hado. She's pretty...

So we're going to kill these three. I think that'll be a bit of a challenge, but I think I can try killing Tamaki and let Deku handle the other two.

When I was rushing to the other side of the building, Tamaki conveniently was walking pass me.

That's when..

I froze him, without him noticing. I shut the visor on right, so he's stone. Now, I took off the head with my knife. The stone was porous and quite brittle so it wasn't a hard job for me.

  So..

  Tamaki is dead. One down, two to go. I'm quite sure Deku's handling the other two well.

Midoriya's POV

Two on one is.. pretty hard. Even with my other quirk, Magnetism. Which basically allows my body to attract and repel things made of magnetic material freely.

It's a trashy quirk, not gonna lie. But this time, it's was sort of useful.

I got a lot, yes, a whole bunch of electronic devices on my left arm for we were having the battle near the office, and no Sensei was there. Mostly computers.

When Nejire was about to attack my open right leg, I repelled the magnetic stuff on my left arm and attracted it all on my right leg. I forgot to mention this, but if I use this quirk too much, I'll get sick. It's similar to Uraraka's quirk.

So I gagged a bit when all that metal was transferred onto my right leg. On the up side, Nejire was knocked onto the ground. She's got some minor injuries, of course tha wasn't enough to knock one of UA's best students out, but when I turned my head back, I noticed Mirio was about to give me a punch to the head.

Then he started going up. Up, up, up.. all the way to the ceiling. It was...

Uraraka.

She saved my life.

Not necessarily would a single punch to the head hurt me, but when your opponent is strong, and he's aiming for your neck, things would go rather bad. He wanted to break my neck down. Of course thats possible, but it isn't easy for a ordinary human being to do it. But considering it's UA's top student, I don't think I can escape with my head still on tight.

So when Uraraka's got control of him, I felt that it isn't much of a troublesome thing anymore. Uraraka's touch would have sunk into Mirio due to his quirk, but because he was trying to punch me, he deactivated his quirk in order for him to actually hurt me.

Well, I did fulfill my duty as bait, but for some reason, that show really was pathetic.

  So when Mirio's floating up, and Nejire's head is bleeding, I guess we injured them enough for some head on fighting.

Uraraka's POV

  I can only freeze one into stone thirty times every day. Well, I spent that ability 29 times, including one on Tamaki. So I'm in a stuck state.

  I'm counting on Deku to deal with the rest. I'm already feeling dizzy with all that chair lifting and yeeting of tables. Tiring.

  He repelled the stuff on his left leg directly at Nejire, not giving her time to rest even a moment. Amazing... he's probably at his limit by now.

  He covered his mouth, and coughed a little. Then he wiped off the sweat on his forehead and grabbed my hand. Again.

  I went into a panicked state but remained still. He told me to pass on the nullifying cuffs, and to make him float up.

  Now I got my bullets and shot him through the head. I missed 6 times, since I was facing upwards, but got it in the skull on the seventh try.

  Big three,

  Out.

  Time for the rest of the third year students. They're side characters, so they probably won't be a pain.

  I cut their heads off easily as Deku suffocated them to death. That wasn't difficult.

Deku's POV

  We're killing off the General Studies students next. They weren't as hard to kill as I thought, but this purple-haired kept getting in my way.

  Damn fucker...

  He's got a brainwashing quirk, perfect for villains. When he got into UA, I'm sure he was quite traumatised because his fellow peers probably made fun of his dangerous quirk.

  Not that I care, he can reborn to get a new, heroic quirk in his next life. If he gets one.

  When I got into his spell, he said,

  "Stab your heart."

  So my arms began to move the blade I'm holding in my hand closer and closer to my chest. His quirk is real dangerous...

  Uraraka's shoved the blade away, which gave me enough of a shock to bring me back to reality.

  By that time, he was already floating in the air, having being touched it the head by Uraraka. Then I took the pistol in my pocket and shot it in his body, thirteen times. I think he deserved it for making me fall into that little trap of his.

  We wiped the rest out pretty easily. They were general studies students, after all.

  Next were the Support Students. There weren't a bunch, actually, there were only 17. This isn't a fact, I just made it up~ Shironii

  There wasn't much fighting, actually. Uraraka used her remaining 23 bullets to shoot all of them dead as logs to the ground.

  All students of UA,

  You're wiped out.

Word Count:
1044

Rest In Peace all of you~

Next chapter's going to be epic

Oops spoiler

Beeg lov fr yall

Signed Off,
Shironii