Part 11 Finale

We've come so far *sheds tear*~ Shironii

Midoriya's POV

Shigaraki's got a plan. A real good one. He's said we going to invade Headquarters.

Uraraka's officially in the team. We're splitting up into three groups. Spinner and Shiggy are going to infiltrate the computer system and kill the security officers.

Me and Uraraka's doing the main job. The attacking spot.

Toga, Twice and Dabi are taking care of the exterior. To ensure there aren't any reinforcements.

We're going to attack the main office. Because, that's usually where most of the heroes gather in one spot. We're getting Dabi to seal that spot off, and put the ceiling on fire. Then, Uraraka can easily float the heroes up to the ceiling. And, tada! Some of the Pro Heroes are dead and burning.

So we carried out the plan. We're expecting a few casualties, but I hope they aren't serious.

  We've got our first opponent.

  Mountain Lady.

  We've got the higher-ups, you see. Since she can't use her quirk in such a cramped environment, she's pretty much useless physically.

  Wiped her out with a shot on the head by Uraraka.

  Nice.

Uraraka's POV

  Hm.. Nighteye's my next target.

He can see through my moves.

Shit... why did Shiggy assign me to this guy?

Deku saw through my mind and said I was suitable for the job.

I mean, he's wrong, I messed up lots...

So when me and Nighteye met face to face a tremble shot down my spine and I backed away easily.

"Not so fast..! You killed All Might..!"

"Shoot.!"

I quickly gave him a glare, forcing him to stop moving, and be fossilized out of stone.

I guess I caught him by surprise, since he didn't see it coming.

I slashed his head off that statue and that's it. Game over, Nighteye. I win.

Shit shit shit... I used up my trump card beforehand on that guy, and now I'm left with no more cards to play... I took down just one... I hope there won't be any difficult guys left...

Just then, Fat Gum appeared. God damn it...

Ima just avoid him since his size gives him many blind spots so I can just sneak away easily.

I bumped into Endeavor. Shoot.. no escape from this one.

Just then, Deku swooped in a sent him a crushing blow to the side. That didn't really work though; since Endeavor's Hellflame melted some of that metal junk... and Deku ain't on the perfect situation due to his quirk usage.

  He then came on the offensive and shot fireballs at us. I touched Deku's shoulder and he floated up to the sky, along with me, barely dodging the deadly debris.

  "Tch. Move less, would ya? I'm doing a 2v1, and that ain't fair."

  "Can't the number one hero easily get rid of us pests? Or maybe it's that you're not really suited for the job." Deku taunted. I let out a little chuckle.