Happy ending (Survivor!Emma x Fem!reader)

Requested by Greenyboi65 , amazing individual that didn't give me many details, but I will try to understand female perspectives...

This is set (clearly) after the killing game.

Addition: The survivors are the Voids + you.

---------------------

It's over... It's finally over... You can go back home now. You can finally rest.

You took a step out of the simulation capsule. Your legs weren't even numb, but they were tired, just like your whole body.

You began to remember the situation more clearly with adrenaline rushing through your veins. Where is Emma?

You frantically moved your head around to find her, but only saw the other Voids.

'Guys! Where's Emma?' you asked panicked.

'Oh, Y/N. You're awake.' said Iroha happily.

'She is taking her sweet time gaining her consciousness again.' said Nikei sitting in a chair with his arms crossed.

'Don't worry, Y/N!' said Hajime from behind you smiling. 'Emma's will to live is the strongest out of all of us.'

So it was really all a simulation that killed everyone else. Even Mikado couldn't survive his own game... well AI Mikado.

The situation didn't seem real to you. Nothing made sense at that point. You just wanted to hold Emma in your arms. Both of you made a promise for when you got out of that dirty game.

Your patience was running low and you began to be more and more panicked. Everyone could see how stressed you were. Iroha even came to hug you so you would calm down a little. She kept on telling you that everything is fine now and that Emma will be there soon.

Said and done, Emma's capsule flickered and opened with a hissing sound, then Emma dizzily got up. You rushed to her side and jumped into her arms. Tears started to form in your eyes.

'EMMA DEAR!!!' you screamed in happiness.

Emma's eyes lit up and hugged back tightly. 'Princess...' she said softly with a smile.

Emma pulled back to wipe your tears and gave you a long kiss. You love her so much that you couldn't even contain yourself and wrapped your arms around her neck.

'When did you and the other wake up?' Emma asked curiously.

'Long enough to see your girlfriend panic around like an idiot.' said Nikei still mad for some reason. 'Seriously, she acted like it was the end of the world.'

Everyone glared at Nikei, then Hajime walked up to Nikei and pulled him from the chair. Iroha went after them to make sure Hajime doesn't get mad at Nikei.

It was just you and Emma left in that room. Both of you were really happy to just see each other.

'Let's just get home!' you said tiredly. 'I am very tired.'

'Alright.' said Emma getting out of the capsule and walking out hand in hand with you.

When you got out if the facility you recognized the place. You were in a secluded area of the city where not a lot of people went around.

You and Emma got to your place quite fast, because there wasn't anyone at the facility so you didn't need to answer any questions or get any answers to your questions.

The house was warm. That's all you needed to know that it's all real. The lack of temperature differences in the simulation was getting annoying at some point.

Emma flopped onto the couch and just laid there. You saw the opportunity and got on top of her to give her a hug.

'You don't even know how scared I was when I didn't see you waking up.' you said placing your head on Emma's chest.

'I know, baby, and I'm sorry for that.' said Emma giving you a kiss on the forehead.

'It wasn't in your control. There's no need to apologize.' you said.

Emma started stroking your hair and rubbing your shoulder with the other hand.

'I will forever be by your side, princess.' said Emma smiling.

'And I will never ever let you go.' you said hugging her tighter.

'I love you, Y/N.' Emma said.

'I love you too, Emma.' you said.

You could finally feel Emma's real warmth, her real kisses, her real hugs, the real feeling of her skin upon yours.

You got your happy ending.

--------------------

Sorry if it's too short. T_T