CH/1\

/ Tuesday, August 8, 2020, \
/Atlanta, Georgia\

/D I O R • H A N S\

/D I O R • H A N S\

"Alexia play Normal girl by Sza" I requested as I sat on my bed looking around my dorm that was filled with boxes.

"Okay, now playing Normal Girl by Sza" Alexia responded to me.

I smiled at hearing the beginning instrumental of the song started to play. Today was move-in day for Clark University.

This was a new start for me, to be able to get away from my irritating parents who want to do nothing but control my life. I waited so long for this day, so you damn right if I'm happy instead of nervous for class tomorrow.

"You love the way I pop my top" I sang along to the song as I got up and started dancing.

I walked towards my box and started to unpack everything that I bought with me, I loved this song so much. Sza is my whole life.

Even though it was move-in day my roommate hasn't arrived yet, which was fine with me cause it means a little alone time for me until she comes.

The sound of my phone ringing causing my music to pause and hear my ring tone blast through the speaker. I walked towards my phone and grabbed it off my bed before looking at who was calling me.

I smiled as I swiped to answer and placing my phone up facing me as I did a little dance, it was my best friend from back home Sani. Sani has been my best friend since middle school like we have been through everything together.

Sami is also attending Clark university with me but sadly we aren't roommates, she was late in signing the papers for dorms and they wouldn't let us change so we were stuck with rooming with randoms.

"What's up bitchhh!" Sani said smiling as she looked at me through the camera.

"Aye, I'ma need you to come over here and help me unpack," I said as I stop dancing and pouting grabbing my phone to show her the boxes I had to unpack.

"Aw baby Nah, I also have so many boxes to unpack" Sani responded as she also showed me her room.

My eyes caught view of a brown skin girl who was also on the bed with Sani but was occupied with her phone.

"Whose that?" I asked being nosey as I sat my phone back down and began unpacking again.

"That's my roommate, we were just chilling getting to know each other better" Sani said while winking at me.