CH/5\

/Saturday, August 12, 2020\
/Atlanta, Georgia \

/D I O R • H A N S\

/D I O R • H A N S\

My phone has been ringing off the hook and I just know it was Sani annoying ass rushing me to leave out the door.

It was finally Saturday night and the party raine was throwing started an hour ago so we was already late.

I grabbed my purse before tying my heels around my leg and leaving out the door. I checked my self over my body mirror that was out side my bedroom.

"Wow, you look bad ass fuck where you going? A date." Zy'Ria asked as she was in the kitchen cooking something.

"I wish" I said laughing, but there's a party I'm going to was you not invited" I asked as I applied my lip gloss.

"Yea I was but I won't be going, I plan to have someone over" Zy'Ria said smirking.

Over the few days me and Zy'Ria got closer, she was mostly chill but was funny ass fuck.

"Okay okay I see you, about to get nasty with your girl friend" I said smirking.

"Yeaaaa anyways don't get to drunk boo" Zy'Ria said smiling at me.

"I'll try" I said laughing before walking out the door.

I guess I will be crashing at Sani dorm until the morning.

"There she is" I heard Sani say as I exit the dorms building.

"I know I know save me the nagging" I said waving Sani off who looked ready to go off on me.

"Mhm what ever, but you look cute bestie" Sani said hyping me up.

"Right" I said smiling flipping my hair.

"Y'all two look bad ass fuck too" I said looking at destiny and Sani.

Sani had on a mini skirt in with a cute crop top on and her hair was in a cute but messy ponytail. Destiny had on a sliver dress that hugged her curves and her hair was wand curled with her face on beat.

"Thank you girl" Destiny said smiling hugging me.

"You look fine ass fuck too" Destiny added

"Uh uh" Sani said breaking us from hugging.

"We already running late, let's go" Sani said pinching me