chapter: 11(Farm upgrade)

When Lui Haihan tried to switch on his phone. A white ray of light shoot from his phone into the middle of forehead and he lost consciousness.

When he woke up and became aware of his surroundings he has been awed by the sight that greeted him. Apparently he has been standing before a villa. What amazed him most were the 12 plots of land in front of him, which are similar to those in his phone.

He also noticed a well at the left side of villa. On right side of villa has a huge warehouse. Dumbfolded by what he was seeing, he sat straight up on ground to process things. After sought out his thoughts and looking around, he got a basic understanding of this place.

Basically the game has been updated to a interdimensional space and is located in his consciousness. The villa which he is seeing is a basic one normally given to starters. It has a bedroom, small hall, kitchen and a bathroom.

When he tried well water it tasted sweet and refreshing. What amazes him is that, he can control and see things in the warehouse with just a thought. He tried moving a rice bag in and out and he can do it with just a thought.

When he looked at the lush green crops he got an idea. He thought in his consciousness to harvest these crops, Nothing changed. After waiting for 5 mins he became dejected. He can enter and exit this space easily but harvesting of these crops require lot of people.

He can't allow others into his space. Looking around he became dejected, before he can sell the grown products to farm shop and buy things, now he can't do those. Not knowing what to do he went into villa and sat on sofa.

After thinking some time he opened his phone. As though he found something he ran out and pressed harvest button on the familiar farm game. Seeing as the green crops disappear and the vegetables appear in the warehouse he became ecstatic.

After fiddling around the phone for a while, he understood its use. Simply put, it's like a remote control. He can plant and harvest crops using his phone and open farm shop in his phone.

At first he only collected simple food which is enough for a year, because even if he has more food he is not confident he can protect it. Now that the warehouse capacity has increased to as large as a football court, he felt he should pile up supplies.

Walking into room with supplies he has already collected, he stored half of it in warehouse. After update the warehouse works independently from phone, so he could easily collect supplies. If anyone doubt where his supplies came from, he can simply say it as space ability.

Now he has at least 10 days before beginning of apocalypse, in these 10 days he decided to collect as many things as possible. He called workers to reinforce the door, though it maybe susceptible to ability user's later on for now it can safe guard them in initial phase of apocalypse.

He sells his villa in B city for 30 million. He brought cold wepons and 10 guns with the help of an acquaintance at 5 million cost. He brought a lot of ammo. He also brought 2 SUV cars at 4 million.

Later he went to food market buying different types of food. Cooked food can be directly stored and doesn't loose its freshness, thus he collected food from various restaurants. Instant noodles and biscuits are popular in apocalypse and are best trade items, thus he brought these in large supply.

He even collected plain clothes of different sizes, these may come handy in several situations. His friend Zong Yong helped him collect lot of oil thus he took 5 days in collecting various supplies.

Major drawback of his space is that he cannot collect living things other than plants into his space. Maybe he can when the space level up, but for now he has collected a lot of frozen meat, which is enough for many years.

He can understand that his space is unlike other people's space and also different from space he reads in novels. His space is like a game the more you level up the more rewards you get.

Though he don't know what the rewards maybe, he can slowly level up without losing anything. In his previous life he has a major problem in level up his ability. Maybe it's related to his cancer, though he didn't know the specific reason, he wouldn't leave a path which can help him gain power.

One major problem that can't be solved is gold coins. If he remembered correctly after every level many things slowly gets unlocked. These items mostly has to be purchased with gold coins gained through solding the harvested plants.

While thinking this he felt that real gold is less valuable that a piece of candy. Amused by his own thoughts he went out of the space. He is still stuck at level 3, exp bar is only half full. This slow level up is causing him to loose half his hair.

His doesn't know major operations of his space, he can only slowly experiment and level up. When he went out he saw his 4 years daughter is running hear and there naked. Seeing this he got a headache. Baby Qianqian doesn't like wearing clothes, to take of her clothes she give various excuses.

If it has been peaceful world they can slowly educate the child but in apocalypse where humans are worst that animals this can lead to damage to the child. Thinking like this he decided to properly explain to her.