𝒙. andrew and aubrey

❝ it's a special night! ❞

         "LIV AND REID, you both will be going undercover as a newly engaged couple

         "LIV AND REID, you both will be going undercover as a newly engaged couple." hotch revealed, causing them both to glance at one another before looking back at hotch who continued explaining his plan. "liv, you'll be undercover as aubrey perkins, and reid, your name is andrew mills and you proposed to your long-time girlfriend, aubrey, today. the both of you are celebrating the engagement in the restaurant." rossi handed a ring to olivia, "we bought it in a children's store, so it's not real. don't worry about the price."

"the both of you will be wired, and anything that you hear or say will be recorded unless your mics are off. so, don't forget to turn them on when you step inside." emily said.

         the next 30 minutes was the team going over backstories for andrew and aubrey's relationship; where and how they met, where they work, how long they've been together, how and where he proposed, etc. now, olivia and reid were in a parked car outside the restaurant waiting to see michael stewart and chelsea vega. while so, morgan, jj, and emily were a couple blocks away in a surveillance van. "do you see michael stewart?" olivia asked spencer, who scanned the area through a pair of binoculars.

         "no, not yet." he answered, still looking through the binoculars. "um, hey, do you think we might be overdressed?" olivia looked at their outfits and compared it to the people who were entering the restaurant. if anything, it seemed like the others were overdressed. she shook her head, "no, i don't think so."

the two fell quiet, the only sounds coming from outside the car. it was until olivia spoke again to get rid of the silence that began to gradually consume the air around them. she always hated when things felt too quiet. "oliver and rosie really like you by the way. they practically keep begging anna and i for you to come over again."

"they're really great kids. they're actually quite brilliant for their age, anna should look into that." spencer commented. "hey, i think michael and chelsea are here."

olivia straightened herself up in the passenger's seat and looked to where spencer was pointing to. an average height, dark haired man and a strawberry-blonde haired woman, the two agents recognized as michael stewart and chelsea vega entered the restaurant. "yeah, that's them."