I Guess It's Nice To See You Again

Chapter 2

"Took you guys a while to get here. At one point I thought you guys were walking!"

This time instead of being woken up by a nudging mother, I was woken up by the sound of obnoxious yelling. It was still cold but the temperature had gone down some. My nipples however were hard and puffy from the coolness.

"Levin shut up! You're giving her a headache." A familiar voice yelled.

Jeremiah. My oldest brother.

I sat up in the king sized bed still completely dazed. The warm covers slid down to my waist exposing my chest and still hardened nipples.

"Who is this?"

I could immediately identify that one as my mothers voice. Everything seemed to have calmed down and I could hear the conversation travel through the vents into my room. The room was lit up from the sun now and I could see a lot more about the room. Like the walk in closet and flat screen TV set up against the wall.

"This is one of our pack members. His name is Jason, he's a beta. We brought him so Imry could meet him. He was going to explain to Imry how living with the pack normally is, since we've only been here for a few months. Where is he? "

Levin, the second oldest, was the one to speak this time. He and Jeremiah were both alphas and they were both older than me. Yep, I was the youngest.....and the weakest. But who was this guy downstairs that I needed to meet. I had no real knowledge about my new pack.

Would I fit in? Were there any other Omegas? Would I still be the weakest?

So many questions but not many answers.

"He's upstairs sleeping." I heard my mom say.

"Really," Levin said, "But it's two in the afternoon. Let's wake him up."

"No! This is the longest he's slept in three days. Things have been bad for him." She countered against him.

She's really worried about me. That was all I could think. I knew my mother didn't hate me but it felt as though she was tired of me sometimes.

"Come on. He can just go meet the pack and get to know them, then come back and sleep all he wants. Plus people really want to see how our new omega looks." Levin said a bit eagerly.

He must really want me to meet this pack. I thought.

"I assume they want to meet him for friendly purposes. Right? " My mom said cautiously.

I pulled the sheets up more on my body. So much was happening in one week. And what did she even mean by that statement.

"U-uhh yeah, of course. They just want to be his friend." Levin sounded nervous while saying this. Mom was probably giving him that motherly glare she did when ever any of us did something bad.

"Fine. However he needs to eat before he leaves. Got it."

"Yeah. Got it."

"He's upstairs in one of the rooms." After she said that I didn't hear anymore talking but I did hear the slight thumps of footsteps coming up the stairs. By then, me shivering was the thing that reminded me that I had nothing but underwear and socks on. I didn't want them to see me like this, especially with my nipples all poked out and goosebumps spread out over my skin.

"Since there's only four rooms each of us can go check one." Levin said, just down the hall from my room.

"Alright, I guess. I got that one." I heard Jeremiah say. I jumped off the bed with lightning speed and landed on the floor with a loud thump. I swept over the floor until I found my black Bring Me The Horizon shirt in the corner. There was no way I was going to let a complete stranger see me almost naked, let alone my own family members.