The Examination Part 2

Chapter 4

"I don't think I feel comfortable doing that." Suddenly I found the floor to be more interesting than they were.

"Kid, you just promised." The 'doctor' said as softly and as unannoyed as she could.

"No. I said I would try." I added quickly.

"Then try getting naked so we can finish this thing." She steadily encouraged.

My heart beat increased slightly.

"I don't know...." I said, very unsure and uncomfortable at the moment.

"Dude! Just strip and get this shit going. What we see in this room, stays in this room." Nicole threw her hands into the air. I chewed on my bottom lip in hesitataion.

"Nooo. Actually everything I write down is given to the Alphas for them to see. So it's not like everything that happens in here is confidential, especially if I'm being paid to do this." Lenna said with a shrug of her shoulders.

She's being paid to do this. Of course she was.

"And you two?" I practically whispered.

"And us two what?" Riley raised an arched eyebrow at the question. I guess I could've put it in a better way but wasn't it kind of obvious of what I meant.

"Do you get paid." I tried again.

"Well, not being pummeled to death is one way we get paid." She replied nonchalantly. I couldn't help the reaction I served them with wide eyes.

My heart sped up faster and more rapid this time. I felt a little weak and hot as well. But somehow I knew it wasn't from something she had said.

Riley raised a hand as if to calm my nerves. Right, I forgot they could hear my heart beating.

"Relax," She said as reassuring as she could be," I was only joking. We don't get paid. We're apart of the pack and we're pretty much forced to this by our leading Alpha."

Though that helped calm my nerves, it did nothing for my rapid beating heart and the heat I felt pooling into my body. I leaned back unto the bed.

Everything felt unreal for a moment, like I wasn't there at all. It was a confusing blurriness that only lasted for about two minutes. That's when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Hey. You alright. You look like you've seen someone from the dead."

I blinked once. Then twice to rid my eyes of the blurriness. When it did leave, I saw myself face to face with Lenna. She looked thoroughly concerned for someone who was getting paid to do this. Another warm hand wrapped around my waist and began massaging around my lower back and waist area.

I finched, confused for a minute.

Nicole looked equally as confused as I did. I grabbed the hand before it could do anything else and looked at the owner of the intrusive thing. Riley just stood there, so close to me that I could feel her breathing down my neck, blushing and looking rather sheepish.

"S-sorry. I just heard it helped omegas relax more..." She trailed off looking embarrassed. Now I wasn't going to lie when I said that it actually worked. Like what she did made me feel somewhat more at ease. The beating of my heart actually calmed drastically.

Though it was weird having someone else touching me there. I know It didn't count as a serious or sexual place for other people but it just made me tingle.

In a good way.

And I felt something in me tug at the feeling. As more heat was pouring in down to my nether regions. Almost as if it were wanting someone to touch me there again. Or somewhere closer to my.....