Part 1

Stalin enters your room completely naked and says: "Hey baby, are you ready to make some more history?"You say "Lets do it"You go on to found the red army which invades the US resulting in a second civil war between the South and North.You made history twice, but ultimately you will be forgotten like all these fools.After it all you and Putin get a house and have some alone time in it hoping Stalin never finds out."Now tell me what was that all about?""What do you mean?""I don't sleep around. I'm committed to you."putin strips down to his underwear and gets into bed next to you."I'm not talking about last night."You explain."Well that certainly sounds plausible enough."You get in bed and join putin.You and putin embrace, he smells of fresh water and aftershave."I love you" he whispers in your ear and it feels so good.Just before you begin enjoying each other Stalin bursts through the door enraged."You prick! I just saw you kissing him, Hand over your dick or I'll cut it off!"You coordinate your attack.Putin blasts stalin with his hidden AK-47 plated in gold, it does nothing.You watch in terror.Your life flashes before your eyes and it's all because you cheated on Stalin.Then out of nowhere Travis Scott appears with the start of sicko mode playing from apparently nowhere."I told you putin was a prick, now let me make it up to you. luv" he says and cuts stalin's throat. You have never been more confused in your life.Putin screams as he is covered in blood and then dealt with the same. Travis Scott then disappears as he appears and you look onto the two bodies and blood covered bed.You consider escaping but the door is blocked by a large wooden beam put there by Stalin.You sit on the bed and mourn your comrades death.

To be continued (maybe)