•4•

Claire's POV

When we finally arrived at the venue, I was a little surprised.

"No chairs?" I asked Alex.

"Nope! But it's okay, you'll see why in a minute."

"Ooohkay", I said. The room was filling up really fast. Soon, the lights went down. The crowd screamed and started moving like its own being. Writhing and shaking and jumping and twisting, converging on itself. I quite enjoyed the feeling actually, being a part of a whole being.

The sound of a guitar filled the room.
After a few notes, a distant voice screamed...
"If you wanted to set me free..."

By this time the crowd was going wild. They all sang along, trying to contain the potential energy in the room.

After the verse, the guitar gradually got louder, and became a head-banging beat, joined by drums and a bass. The riff at the end of the song joined to another song, and I found myself quite enjoying this. I was later informed that this song was called "may these noises startle you in your sleep tonight"

The band transitioned to the next song.
The boy on the left had spiky black hair and was wearing a soccer jersey. He was extremely attractive, with a strong jaw line.

The boy on the far right was covered in tattoos up to his neck. He wore a black muscle shirt and played guitar. He had a kind face with shy features and he looked like he was enjoying himself.

The boy playing the drums was wearing a black tee shirt with a design I couldn't quite make out from behind the drum set. He was very talented though, and had hard, strong features and big biceps.

And finally, there was the boy in the SnapBack. He appeared to be the lead singer. He was short, like me, and lanky. He wore a black sweatshirt and skinny jeans with vans. He was incredibly handsome, and extremely talented. As soon as I let my eyes travel up and down his toned figure a good seven or eight times, I asked Alex what his name was.

"Oh, that's Vic!" She shouted over the crowd. "Isn't he gorgeous?" Yeah, he is.
"Ooh, Claire bear likey?" She teased. Hell yeah, Claire Bear likey.