chapter 3 the idea

They sat there for a little bit thinking then came up with an idea "What if we have a pool party that will make them go crazy" Nejire said (and yes it is summer) "yeah" Mirio said agreeing with her.

Elf boy's Pov

After we stoped laughing I said "hey wanna watch a movie" she said "sure" We sat down on my bed I layed down she picked the movie it was a funny movie.

Nejire's Pov

Me and mirio started planing we came up with the idea of getting them to go first so we bargged into amajiki's room and said "hey guys" We stared those 2 and they jumped I said "me and mirio wanna have a pool party" And they both said "sure" Then y/n said but who is coming" I said "well we got introduces to this class so what about them they are class A1 by the way and they are first years" She said  "Okay" Me and mirio left and said hell yeah under our breaths.

Amajiki's Pov

After mirio and Nejire left we sat back down and about an hour later the movie finished she got up and stretched  after she left to get a drink I got up and stretched too when she came back I was already laying in my bed she sat next to me and I picked the movie it was another funny one and this went on for about a couple hours or so we stoped to eat dinner but then went back to the movies then as we were watching a movie I felt something heavy on my lap I looked down and she had fallen asleep I turned off the tv and went to bed myself although I was blushing super hard.

Mirio's Pov

We walked in on them sleeping we assumed she probably FL sleep then he just went to sleep so we also went to bed.

I'm gonna stop here cause I want the next chapter to be about the pool party so also I have no idea where I am going with this so yeah

Word count it 357