chapter ten

You laide in your bed thinking about what happened last night. The thought of him flustering was the best feeling ever. You didn't want it to go away. You ended up falling asleep again.

Not long after tamaki came into your room and sat next to you. He woke you up and said "come on I'll make some breakfast just get up please." You groaned but agreed you followed him out of your room you sat on the couch and put some tik tok sounds on as amajiki cooked you started dancing amajiki took out his phone and started recording you. You sat back on the couch and chugged a water bottle and then noticed amajiki was filming you. You threw a pillow at him knocking him to the ground.

You both bursted out with laughter. He stopped filming and said "what was that for" you said "for filming me without my permission" he chuckled and finishes breakfast he came out with two plates full of food he gave you your plate sat down and ate his you put on some tik toks after a bit you asked "hey elfie" he said " yes and cute Nick name I'll call you uhh Bunny how's that sound" you said " that's fine and um are we dating now" he said "if you want to" you yelled "Yes of course! " he smiled you both cuddled while you watched tik toks on his phone.

You both soon fell asleep.

Yes I'm alive (sadly) here's this bye bye :)