chapter 2

You woke up to the sound of a knock on your door you slightly got up and opened it rubbing your eyes you saw elf boy also none as shy boy you said "elf boy" he chuckled at the name and you hugged him he said "Miro and Nejire made breakfast" you said "okay be ready in a minute" You shut the door and put on your uniform and then left your room you had on high knee socks that were all black you liked those kind of socks you sat next to Tamaki and you guys ate you finished first again and decided to go in Elf boys room to scare him you went under his bed and waited when he came in he got onto his bed you started playing really creepy music and he got scared and got off his bed so you grabbed his ankles and made him fall to the floor he said "what the fuck" You gasped and said " Tamaki watch your language" he said "nah I'm good but really you scared the living shit out of me" You laughed and said "what I thought it would be funny and look it was" He chuckled and smiled you sat on his bed and said "what do you do in here all day" he said "nothing really I either watch tik toks or read mostly read or I also just look at my sealing for no reason" You said " Same but you must be so bored in here" He said sometimes but ehh you get used to it" We laughed for a bit.

Mirio and Nejire's Pov

"They are really getting along huh" Mirio said "yeah they look cute" Nejire said  then she stood up and said "we should get them together" Mirio stood up too and said "yes" Then they sat back down and began thinking of a plan to get them together they thought for an hour then they came up with an idea....

And yes I had to stop now I don't have an idea yet so yeah

Woes count 350