chapter 4 the pool party

No one's Pov

We all woke up at about 9:30 Amajiki and y/n went to the dorms while Nejire and mirio get ready.

Y/n's Pov

Me and Amajiki were walking to class 1A dorms when we got there we knocked well I did and a boy with green hair opened the door I asked may we come in new led us in he recognized Amajiki and I told him who I was I said "Hey can everyone come here" Everyone gathered around me and then I said "Mirio nd Nejire are throwing a pool party at our dorms and they wanted us to invite you guys" They were all shocked the green haired boy said "r-really" I nodded and they all said "when" That's when Amajiki came behind me and said "at 10:30 place is **********" And with that we left.

*time skip to pool party*

Amajiki's Pov
Everyone was here but y/n she said she is gonna be a little late but after a couple minutes she showed up in a bikini (your bikini)

Amajiki's PovEveryone was here but y/n she said she is gonna be a little late but after a couple minutes she showed up in a bikini (your bikini)

When I saw her I started blushing really bad so I looked away.

Y/n's Pov

Tamaki was just wearing normal swim shorts they were plain black and he was shirtless which made me blushing lot then 2 boys came up to me one was short the other was tall the short one had purple balls on his head and the taller one had yellow hair with a black strike in it he reminded me of Pikachu  the short one said "I'm mineta" And the taller one said "and I'm denki karminari and you are" I said " Oh I'm y/n l/n" They smiled mineta started droolling and he was reaching out to you kaminari was looking you up and down you kinda felt uncomfortable then 2 more boys came up one blonde he looked mad and one red spiky haired boy they were a bit taller then kaminari they were hitting mineta and kaminari on the heads then threw them in the pool saying "look you probably made her uncomfortable" Then they looked at me the blond said "hey the names katsuki bakugou and this is shitty hair" The red head said "my names actually Eijirou kirishima and it's nice to meet you" He smiled and waved I smiled and waved back then I said " Who is the green haired boy that answers the door yesterday" The blonde none as bakugou said "oh that's damn deku" Kirishima hit him saying " His name is izuku midoriya" I said okay I met another boy his name was shoto todoroki and then I met some girls their names were Ochako and Mina and tsuyu  we became friends quick I saw Mirio talking with Nejire and then I saw Amajiki with his head against a wall I thought oh he is probably shy and he does that when he is shy because I knew he was shy. I walked over to him and said "Amajiki" his head shot up and he turned around then he said "yes?" I said "come on" And before he could answer I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the pool where I threw him in and when he came back up gasping for air I saw his hair was flat and I started dying he said "what" I said "your hair it looks different like that I like it but it's funny" (this is the only picture I could find of his hair down but here's what he looks like)

So he goes up to you grabbed your and and yells "YEET" And pulls you in the water you come up gasping for air your hair is now also flat he bursted out laughing too you pushed him under water and when he came back up you said "pay backs a bitch" H...

So he goes up to you grabbed your and and yells "YEET" And pulls you in the water you come up gasping for air your hair is now also flat he bursted out laughing too you pushed him under water and when he came back up you said "pay backs a bitch" He said "fuck you" And you 2 started hitting each other so you grabbed his hand and bit it he said "Ow" And looked at you you looked away whistling  you to got into a splashing fight Nejire helping you and mirio helping him you took it a step further and tackled him under water mirio and Nejire smirked and played along tackling each other you and tamaki came up for air then tackled each other again then he flipped you guys so that he was on top of you tackling you you both were blushing badly then you needed air you got up to the surface breathing hard you looked at the flustered shy boi and then you said "you bitch" He looked at you straight in the eye and said "right back at ya" You tackled him again but again he was stronger than you he flipped you so he was on top you were holding him back when your arm's slipped...

A cliffhanger yes these things are easy to make and fun to make plus I wanna make it longer so yeah but the next chapter will be called the pool party kiss cause it's interesting but it's getting spicy up in here god I hate myself anyway bye bitches

Word count is 863