𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

AFTER WHAT FELT LIKE FOREVER, the plane had finally landed to japan

AFTER WHAT FELT LIKE FOREVER, the plane had finally landed to japan. it was a long trip, a whole thirteen hours of just staying in one seat. himari was on her computer the whole time, answering emails for her newly designs for the upcoming fashion week. it was going to be held in tokyo, which was a first.

kaito was sleeping the whole time, didn't even bother to wake up. from the beginning to end of the plane ride, he was just sleeping. he would have slept even more, if his wife hadn't hit him in the head. "ow, what was that for?" kaito said while rubbing on his head to ease the throbbing pain. did it help? nope. his wife had a petite figure but was strong as hell.

"to wake up honey." she said like it was the most obvious thing, which it was. that man can sleep and never wake up. he always goes to his work late. sleeping is a first priority for him. hinata was looking at the two, with a blank expression, but confused. he looked so dead, so bored with life. in reality, he just didn't know how to express everything.

"sweetie, we have arrived." himari said to shoyo with the most beautiful smile, it was blinding. beauty and elegance could be clearly seen from the woman. some people looked at her with admiration, while others were looking at her with love and blushing like crazy. if i was there i would melt too.

finally people had there eyes on the one and only. his beauty was an aura, even if he had such a bored and a deadpanned expression, he was still stunning. standing at 5'5, he was wearing some black sweatpants, and white crop top. his abs could be seen, since the sweatpants were just above his hips. low rise sweatpants.

he had a petite and feminine figure, just like his mother. his orange hair was a cute fluffy mess. his beautiful brown eyes that even if they were dull and had no spark in them, they were mysterious. he was truly an ethereal being. 'pourquoi tout le monde dans cette famille est-il si beau et charmant. essayez-vous de me tuer dieu?' everyone thought that was looking at the family.

translation:  'why is everyone in this family so beautiful,
and charming. are you trying to kill me God?'

people were now permitted to go out of the plane, after confirming. slowly everyone had gotten out of the plane, and went inside the airport. checking out of the airport, all three had left after shortly. waiting at the airport entrance, hinata didn't know why they were waiting for someone. "papa, why are w-we waiting?" hinata said.

he was stuttering since his Japanese wasn't perfect. he learned it, but he rarely spoke it. "it is ok to speak french to me." kaito reassuringly said to shoyo, who only nodded while still looking around."yes father, we are waiting at the entrance of the airport." himari said while on the phone. "ok, see you soon, bye father." she said as the call ended.

hinata just sighed and stood beside his father. leaning on the wall and sliding his fingers through his orange hair. there were many squeals, a lot of whispers. others blushing like crazy. it was crazy scene. his father was chuckling a little. 'he will attract a whole lot of boys and girls.' his father thought while smirking. hinata's family definitely weren't against the LGBTQ+. they are very supportive of the community, and both of Shoyo's parents are bisexual themselves.

hinata was looking at the people dying from his hotness and cuteness, but he didn't know. "why are people red, and squealing?" he asked his mother, who just chuckled at her innocent child. "nothing sweetheart." she told him, while his father was just smirking, but it was unnoticed by shoyo since he wasn't facing him. "ok mom."

before they knew it, an expensive looking black car had parked at the front. they knew that it is for them. they began walking towards the car. a man took all the luggages from them and put them at the trunk. "good afternoon, mr. and mrs. hinata." the young adult said. his parents greeted him back, which Hinata was just confusion."i am so sorry, good afternoon hinata." the man said from while blushing in embarrassment. hinata only nodded as the man had opened the door.

kaito and himari went inside the car, and hinata directly after them. the man was now currently driving the car, and taking them to god knows where. the whole ride was silent, no one really talked. hinata was looking out the window. his parents seemed like they have been to japan before. not minding much he continued to look out the window.

before they knew it, they had already arrived at the place, it was a huge mansion. it looked the tiny version of the versailles, but still pretty big. walking towards the door was an old couple around their early 50s, waiting for them at the door. both of them had the same vibrant orange hair as his. 'i guess these are supposed to be my grandparents from my dad's side.'

"hello kaito and himari, so happy to see you again." The older woman said as she hugged kaito then himari. "ah shoyo, it is my first time meeting you, well not really. i visited you when your six years old, but you probably don't remember. you were such a cutie, and you still are." she rambled on. hinata didn't know how to feel so he just listened to her.

"ah woman, let them in." kenji said while rolling his eyes. "i just miss my grandchild, idiot." emiko said as she continued to praise the teen. "i think that is enough mom." kaito said while sweatdropping. she just 'hmphed' as then laughed. "sato, take these bags to their rooms, and show shoyo to his bedroom." emiko said while smiling. 'they are all so bright' hinata thought while walking away with sato.

"kaito and himari, we have a word with you." kenji said while emiko nodded as she sat down on the couch. they only talked once they had made sure that shoyo wasn't there. they obviously know about him having schizoid. "there will be a dinner event, that is very important, and both of you have to go." emiko said but her facial expression said there was more to it.

"it is fine if it is just dinner, but there is definitely something more to it." kaito said while looking at his parents who looked a little troubled. "well the thing is" kenji said while sighing.

SHOYO HAS TO GO WITH YOU.

CHAPTER 3 ; A TURN OF EVENTS