𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"WHAT?" himari and kaito shouted at the same time

"WHAT?" himari and kaito shouted at the same time. they thanked god that hinata wouldn't be able to hear them. "why do we have to take him to a dinner event?" himari said while raising her eyebrow. kaito and himari never wanted for hinata to be known by the other families. it wouldn't be good for him, especially that the hinata family is one of the most powerful and important families in Japan.

they left to france since they wanted to take a break from the family business. that definitely upset kenji and emiko, but they knew it was the best for the couple and they wanted them to be happy. kaito and himari eventually became famous due to their effortlessly beautiful looks and their skills in what they do. they didn't actually leave the spotlight like they had intended to.

when their son, shoyo was born, they never wanted him to be part of that life, going to a multitude of events, and being in that overwhelming environment. they had become even more overprotective of their sunshine when they had found out about his personality disorder.

they also knew that they should never force him to even socialize with anyone, for they were afraid that their child would hate them or might distance himself more. it definitely pained them that shouo doesn't have anyone to talk to, but if that is what makes him happy likes it, then they are more than content with his decision.

"that is what the other influentials families requested." kenji said while sighing. "we don't care about those families, we aren't going let shoyo go to this dinner event." himari said with anger but composed. "we know, we even disagreed with the request, but they wouldn't stop pressuring us." emiko said while rubbing her temples. "what was the reason?" kaito asked.

"they want to know who would be the next heir to the hinata family." kenji said while emiko nodded. "all of the families have already introduced their grandchildren to each other, and a lot of them are friends with each other." Kenji continued.

"we could care less, we don't give a damn about those families, whether they have partnered or friends with our family. kaito said or shouted. "either way, hinata would definitely not want to be friends with people. we know our child." kaito continued talking but in a calm and collected tone.

"do you think we want to? we don't want shoyo to go either." emiko said angrily. she knew that her son and her daughter-in-law, have every right to be angry, but she was pissed too. "the future heirs are the ones who actually meet our Shoyo, since they want to see with each other more later on ." kenji trailed the few words which made himari question what he had meant.