𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

- a really terrible chapter

NOW ALMOST being the time for everyone to be there, most of the families that were invited had arrived at the scene.

there were other families who just didn't pique their interest or were just to busy to join the meeting, that the elders had with their grandkids. a boy who had just been 'rumored' to be true, didn't matter to them at all. and that goes for both the current and the upcoming successors of the elders.

now setting that aside, it was currently the end of sunset, the blue meshed with purple as well as the fleecy clouds really was a beautiful sight. more and more people had been joining and entering the hall, that is private from anyone else that is currently staying at the hotel of the kageyama family, though that is just one of the many.

until everyone had managed to arrive, it did take some time. and that is due to everyone living in different prefectures. but that was excepted, maybe.

"finally everyone arrived." kazuyo grin grew wider as well as the other elders. "they are really excited for this huh?" kenma said, not leaving his gaze from the game.

to be exact, no one was excited for this. all of them just wanted to go home or just hang out with each other, with out this whole thing bringing them together.

the only one who was excited or a bright, yet somewhat troublesome grin was bokuto. he was, let's just say, ecstatic to meet his 'wife'. he doesn't even his wife's name.

now he would have generally preferred him to not meet him in such a public way, in front of the others. yet, since everyone confirmed their attraction for males to be non-existent, he was overly-confident that no one would make any advances on his wife, and his only.

the photo wasn't enough for me. he thought before sitting on a chair, waiting for his beloved. "man, i can't wait." he suddenly said, not noticing everyone's glances directed at him.

"you can't wait bokuto-san?" the gunmetal eyed male asked, as the other just nodded in response. "he is just so pretty akaashi." bokuto replied, clasping his hands together.

"i am sure they are if you think so, bokuto-san." akaashi said, not wanting the said male go through his emotional phase. bokuto just kept silent, glancing at the stairway that would lead to the entry door.

"bokuto must really like him." atsumu said, sitting next to his twin and suna. "yeah, he always keeps looking at the door to see if they had arrived yet." suna said, whilst looking away from his phone.

"do you think he actually is pretty?" osamu whispered to the two next to him, who just happen to shrug at the question. "we won't know until we find out." suna replied, looking back at his phone.

it has now been half past eight, and everyone had been waiting for the hinata family. though the author hadn't mentioned it, due to dumbness — all the future heirs were dressing at their finest, and just looking the best.

suits and cologne to present themselves as worthy of their family name, and they are without them. it was called for from their grandparents to dress up formally, or semi-formal just to attract their 'future grandson-in-law'.

it was pretty stupid, for not knowing exactly the type of person they are. "when are they going to arrive?" takashi said, looking at his wristwatch. "are you sure they are going to come?" yamaguchi asked.

"they practically threatened the family to come here. quite stupid, yet when do we expect something smart coming from them." a certain blond salt shaker said, raising his glasses from sliding lower. classic for him.

"oh you little brat-" his own grandfather as well as the other seniors shouted, tick marks on the side of their cheeks. yet, their actions were intervened when the door suddenly opened, revealing what they had been waiting for so long.

the two tall redheads, himari and kaito, had a sort of alluring and seductive grins on their faces. both of their hazel eyes gazing at the rest, like their scanning the entire room. the boy that the elders had been waiting for, walked behind his mother and father, his head held high, yet his eyes didn't even bat a glance at anyone in the room. his eyes looked at the ground.

that is why he didn't realize all the stares he had been getting from the moment he entered the dining hall. the boys who were talking about how straight they were, fell silent. whilst staring at the orangette, they didn't realize that they were holding their breath.

all of them could feel like their chest was hurting, and their hearts beating rapidly. fuck what is this feeling? everyone thought, except one very energetic monochromatic-haired male and the seniors.

bokuto had already realized his feelings for the male, yet he was still lovestruck by him from the moment he had appeared. man i am blessed for having such beautiful wife. he thought, yet he doesn't notice that he hadn't even talked with the said male.

they didn't have a chance to recover from their wandering mind, when he finally glanced their way. the shorter looked apathetic towards them. it was only a split second before his parents were talking to him, completely forgetting about the people who were affected by the little gaze.

why do i feel like this. they all thought, trying to deny anything that is keeping them from giving in to a feeling that they wouldn't necessarily want. for let's just say it was useless for them, before.

on the other hand, bokuto was fully accepting his love for the person he had first met. over the moon, he couldn't help but want to talk to the younger, embrace him, and shower him with love and innocent kisses. maybe intimate ones as well, but for now innocent, a little weird from an outsider perspective , but not weird for him.

he knew that he wanted to be with him, maybe even watching him walk the aisle in their wedding. and no, bokuto had definitely not started searching for venues, nope...

but for him, he was infatuated from the moment he laid his eyes on the photo of shoyo, and his love had grew from the orangette when he saw him with his own two eyes. who wouldn't love him, he was just so dainty even when the younger orange head looked so cold and impassive.

besides, the others are straight to begin with, and they wouldn't even try to go for him. that is was what bokuto thought.

but poor him, it won't go like how he planned it would. and it would definitely not be easy for bokuto for multiple reasons. or for anyone at that.

to  be continued