𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

WOKEN UP FROM HIS LOVELY SLUMBER he groaned as he looked out the window

WOKEN UP FROM HIS LOVELY SLUMBER he groaned as he looked out the window. the sun was shining bright, blinding his poor eyes. he didn't get up from his bed, he loved the feeling of comfort that was coming from his bed. the warmth from the covers, it was just heartwarming and rewarding.

he was about to go to sleep once more, when a person had knocked his door. "who is it?" shoyo asked in his raspy voice adding more delicacy to him. "mr. and mrs. hinata are waiting for you downstairs for lunch." it was a maid, based on her voice, she was probably older than him. "ok t-thanks." shoyo said as he stuttered.

the maid had left, while shoyo was still lying in his bed. 'was i sleeping for that long, the more sleep the better,' hinata thought. looking at the clock that was annoying him from every 'tick' sound it would make, it was around 12 pm. he groaned as got out of bed, and grabbed a comfortable and thick robe.

anyone would think that he would go to the bathroom and get himself freshen up, nope, that didn't happen. he wore the thick comfortable robe and literally slept. some time had passed, and he had felt like someone was tapping him almost shaking him. opening his eyes slowly, he saw the silhouette of a woman.

rubbing his eyes to see more clearly, it was his mother. she looked at him with almost a pissed expression, but once she had seen her son waking up, she had quickly softened. she couldn't resist her son's beauty and innocence. "shoyo do you know that it is now almost 1 pm." she said while chuckling a little. "yeah mom, i wanted to sleep more." shoyo said bluntly.

"you are too blunt shoyo." himari said while ruffling through shoyo's soft knotted orange hair. he only looked at her unaffected, until he had gotten out of bed and went to the bathroom. once he had gotten out of the bathroom, doing what any normal person does first thing when they wake up. he still wore his pajamas because he was too lazy to change.

his mother had left his bedroom and sighed as she continued to go downstairs to the others. emiko was drinking some coffee, while his grandfather was talking with Kaito. "where is shoyo?" emiko said, she misses her grandson even though she had seen him the day before. "he is coming downstairs, he was sleeping." Himari said while nodding slightly.

"i mean, i get he was tired from the flight but seventeen hours of sleep?" kenji asked while raising his eyebrow. "just like his father, but he likes sleep way more." himari said as she sweatdropped. hinata had walked in the living room, where everyone was. "good morning." hinata said which grabbed all of their attention. it was a faint voice but they were still able to hear.