37

A/N:

Sorry for the late update. Some things in this app can be very distracting to imagine different scenarios.

BACK
TO
THE
PRESENT

February 5th
Friday
8:02 pm

Itachi Pov

"Itachi, please don't do this to me..." (Y/N) began sobbing quietly. It hurts to see her like this. Although I couldn't stop myself to show some emotions from time to time, because of her persistence. I'm fully aware this will create problems for my plan against Madara, yet I can't hold it anymore so I ended up kissing her.

It felt so good to give in but this time, with a more natural connection. The way I don't have to pretend I could care less, nor get affected. I just want to savor this moment with her as long as possible, without lust involved.

Every fiber of my being wanted to tell her everything, how I carefully laid out the plot for revenge after learning about what has happened to her and our child from the rumors some of the neighbors have picked up.

Since then my goal had been to manipulate Madara into thinking I'm clueless of everything, that I have lost my memory after he attacked me in one of my missions. I managed to control the anger, bear the excruciating chest pain of not being able to kįll him in his sleep, in fear of it being a trap and screwing everything I've worked for.

And the prick just have to bring her in my arms as if it's another test I needed to endure.

"Itachi... thank you. That was beautiful." (Y/N) sniffed and gently wiped her own tears. She then pulled away and left the tent despite the pouring rain. I immediately chased her and pinned her back towards a tree as soon as I caught her arm, then kissed her passionately.

She returned the gesture with same intensity and I could never be more happy to continue, if only we haven't been interrupted by a lighting, cutting through the dark sky prior on hitting a thick trunk, a couple of meters away from our position.

"Itachiii!!!" A familiar voice thundered across and thanks to that, I saw a glimpse of my little brother charging towards me. It appears that he has acquired Chidori and I just knew he'd use it on me. However, having (Y/N) in the middle of this fight got me distracted, he actually landed a clean hit on my left shoulder.

My shirt has been ripped horizontally and the skin beneath got a burnt mark that stung a bit. Fortunately, the rainwater is toning the pain down with it's coldness but it wasn't enough.

I turned around to shield (Y/N) from Sasuke's aggressive punches, then lead him away from her while blocking his jabs with my forearms. "Sasuke, how did you find me?" I asked and kept jumping backwards over the branches of the sturdier trees.

"It doesn't matter," he continued the assault and I could feel the momentum surging. I wanted to deflect his attacks but I worry about (Y/N) getting hit as well. So I had to guide him as far away as I can so that we can settle this rift without affecting her with my jutsu.

"... You're probably thinking you were the one in control." Sasuke smirked devilishly and I didn't know why I felt chills from seeing that reaction from him until he dropped the bømb on me.

"There's only one thing that could possibly hurt you as much as you've hurt me. And you made a mistake to leave her behind."