33

February 5th
Friday
12:01 pm

Reader Pov

My soul woke up but my eyelids refuse to open. Every inch of my body is in pain, however, it's not the kind of body aches that everyone would despise. It's actually giving me a sense of relief, that everything that has happened last night weren't a series of dreams.

Yes, I've successfully gotten Itachi as horny as he can be and trust me, it wasn't anything like what I've expected. After he joined me in the shower, he initiated the act behind my back till he and I came, with the help of my naturally lubed womanhood and I honestly thought that would be the end of it.

No, he continued by carrying me out and throwing me onto the bed, without any regards as how sticky my face and back. His manhood doesn't seem to care and truth be told, I have a strong feeling that he's actually turned on by my submissive state.

I swear I've seen a glimpse of his eyeballs glow bright red for a moment before he forcefully pull me into a breathtaking kiss. The rough pounding in three different positions lasted till I finally gave in to my desire to sleep.

And now, I'm regretting it all. I couldn't move anything in fear of elevating the pain, apart from my numbing left arm. Currently, I'm hugging Itachi's firm and warm chest, which was the only thing comforting me right at this moment.

"(Y/N), are you alright?"

I flinched a bit from hearing that gravelly, almost whispering tone. Him shifting to his side to face me, pushed me to lift my arm and I swear, my shoulder blade popped. It's half painful yet satisfying though, so I managed to respond in a hoarse voice.

"I don't think I can walk." I raised my head but my eyes remained closed. "Go downstairs and eat your breakfast."

"Are you hungry?"

"I'm fine. I'll just get some more rest." Itachi eventually listened and moved on. Well, that's what I thought. Approximately twenty minutes later, he came back with an aroma I couldn't resist not to smell and it compelled my eyes to open.

He really brought me a wooden tray consisting of bowl of rice, fried sunny side egg, fresh vegetable salad and a square-shaped tofu garnished with grated radish. I felt my heart sank deep in my chest even though I'm so glad that trait of his has never been lost.

This is just the second day. I mentally sighed.

"Can you eat by yourself?" He asked as he supported my nape on one hand and rearranged the pillows on top of the other on his available side.

"Yeah." I giggled softly. "Next time please tone down the excitement okay? Or else you'd cripple me."

"There will be no next time." He shut me down so coldly, I actually thought he's a different person. "Do not speak of this to anyone else."

"I know." I smiled cheerfully at him, "you don't have to pretend you hate me Itachi. I understand your position and I'm aware of my place." He didn't reply but at least he nodded.

"Can you eat by yourself?"

"I think so." He spared a glance on my naked body full of bites and bruises, then  shook his head. I reckon the surroundings became too suffocating for the two of us so Itachi went straight to the bathroom, wrapped in a wool blanket whilst picking his scattered clothes on the floor. I carried on, nudging myself to the edge of the bed as slowly as possible.

As usual, he made a nice meal and I enjoyed tasting every single one of his dish, if only Madara didn't show up in the middle and ruined everything. "We need to talk."

"Can't it wait? I haven't even swallowed my first bite." I complained and continued munching the crunchy lettuce as loudly as I can.

"You're this close to getting yourself imprisoned again." He gestured his fingers with a gap of an inch and smirked, "unless you prove your worth. Show me your Sharingan."

A/N:

I'm sorry it took a week to update and probably late on your timezone but I hope you'll like the new chapter. Thank you for dropping by and support.^^