6- Easy to Wonder

"I think I'm in love"- by Kat Dahlia is the song of this chapter.

⚠!WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT!⚠

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moving into the Millennium Falcon was easier than Rey thought. Chewbacca helped carry boxes of clothes, and he had already made sure that her room was suitable to sleep in, Rey didn't need to do anything than make her bed and unpack, making sure that she had all of her belongings, not that she had many.

As Rey was unpacking in her room on the falcon, Poe came up the ramp, he knocked on Rey's open door. She looked up from where she was covering a pillow with a pillow case and smiled at Poe.

"Hey Poe" she said.

"Morning" he replied. "General Organa has requested your presence in her chambers. Sounds important if you ask me." His charming smile was on his face, Rey shook her head at the thought.

"Okay, I'll just finish up here and I'll be right over" said Rey.

"Nice, I'll walk you over" said Poe, picking up another pillow to make up.

After they had finished unpacking, Poe left Rey outside Leia's tent. Rey knocked and when she heard the woman voice from inside, she went in.

Leia was sat on her bed, when she saw Rey she patted her hand on a spot next to her. Rey sat down.

"I use to train with my brother, I am skilled with a lightsaber, therefore I am also a user of the force" spoke Leia. "I sensed last night that you came into contact with my son again, Rey. Tell me... how is he."

"He's lost...I spoke with him for actually a long time yesterday" replied Rey. When Leia asked to hear about the whole conversation, Rey told her everything, apart from how she got there. Waking up in her son's bed was not exactly something Rey wanted to tell the general.

"He won't hurt you, from what you have told me, you are his weak point" said Leia. Now Rey thought about it, it was kind of true, Kylo hadn't used his sabre on her when she was defenceless in his chambers, he hadn't hurt her, he wouldn't.

"Only because he's trying to make me join the dark side" insisted Rey.

"Are you sure?" Leia asked, a slightly sneaky look entering her eyes.

Rey almost jumped off the bed.

"What! Um... no General Leia" she said. "He's just being Kylo Ren, but I know he'd rather be Ben Solo."

"I know he would" said Leia, a sad smile on her face. "I'm glad you have this connection, I'm he has you."

Rey looked down. Maybe Leia's theory wasn't so absurd after all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kylo must have lost track of time, he was expected by General Hux to be on the bridge at eight AM, it was currently nine AM. He strode along the halls of his Star Destroyer, any Stormtrooper who passed him, storming through the halls would automatically move to the side and hang their head. They were terrified of him.

"Supreme Leader" Hux nodded to Ren has he entered the control room of the ship.

"General Hux" Ren nodded back.

"Any news on the resistance base?" asked Ren.

"No Supreme Leader, only that they can not be far from these general coordinates" informed a commanding officer as she pointed to a chart.

"Keep looking, I want it found" said Ren.

"Yes sir."

"And what of the weapon?" Ren asked Hux.

"The planet killing weapon is almost ready Supreme Leader, it will take a matter of weeks to prepare" replied Hux.

"Good" said Ren.

Hux studied Kylo's face. There were dark patches under Kylo's eyes, it was obvious he hadn't slept well.

"I take it that you didn't sleep well last night" said Hux, out of the earshot of the other people in the room.

"That is none of your business, Hux" said Ren.

"Well, if it's any help I do suggest a sleeping pill and a drink. The drink always helps me" said Hux.

Kylo glared at the general before stalking out of the control room and back down the hall. When he reached his chambers he walked into a back room where he turned on a training droid that sat on a stand. He drew his lightsaber and took is anger and lack of sleep out on the robot, there were only smithereens left at the end.

Hours later, after meals alone in his room, and ordering Stormtroopers around for no good reason, the evening at arrived. The man was sure all he needed was an early night, so he changed into his bed clothes and covered himself with his duvet. There was no way he was going to take Hux's advice an pour himself a drink at this time. He fell asleep eventually and rolled onto his side.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Space was meant to be cold, not warm, so why was he warm. Kylo's eyes beat open in the middle of the night. The familiar feel of his chambers was not there, he looked around and froze. Kylo looked down.

"Oh no" he thought. A look of horror on his face as Rey's sleeping body snuggled deeper into his chest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you enjoyed. Please comment if you liked. I would like to follow more people- Reylo fans at the moment- so if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.