Chapter 27

Please like, comments, share and review as this boosts my writing spirit!

This chapter is unedited and I am trying to update daily from now so be with me!

Love you all.

Lydia's POV

"Here you are still doing makeup! He is waiting. He said 'if she is still not ready then I will personally do her makeup and bring her out' with all the seriousness I have ever seen in a person." I hastily applied my blush taking care not to make look more blushed then I already am when Lia walked in.

"Yes. I am ready. I would have it sooner if Lisa didn't interfere with my makeup. She messed everything up with my face you know!" I glared at Lisa who nervously giggled.

"You know my makeup techniques Dia. And it was not that bad." She still have the guts to protest?

"No... it was not only bad. It was WORST." Finally when I spelled out the truth she sat on bed in anger.

"Okay stop it! You could have called me or Siana or Lexi." She said while keeping my makeup products inside the drawer.

"Well, if I knew who all are attending my wedding... I would have surely called anyone other than her." I pointed at Lisa in anger.

"Ohh yes. This wedding is more surprising than mine and Liam's. I thought Sean and you will not get married in haste but look at both of you! Liam was saying it from night that Sean is planning something... Finally I got to know it from Siana. And damn! it was hard for me to convince him to come to the wedding. His ego suffered a huge blow when he was not invited. And now that he came he is fighting with our Dad without any reason. I got so tired of interrupting them that I looked for escape. So here I am. And when I was happily escaping I heard them arguing over who will guide you to the aisle. I think you should save yourself and go with Lisa and I." I laughed and groaned simultaneously. Now how should I stop getting myself sandwiched between these two hard-headed men?!

"I will handle this matter anyhow. Let's go." I hurried myself out of the room. Just as I reached the stairs I heard Liam and Dad arguing.

"Why do you think you have more right? Just because you are her biological father? It was I who took care of my sisters all these and I have more right. I will guide her to Sean not you!" I groaned internally. I didn't know they will come to me with their fight.

"That time I was unavailable. Now I am and only I will walk her down the aisle." This argument went on for five minutes after which they noticed me with anger on my face.

"Lydia, my baby you explain him. I am the rightful owner of this ritual." I glared at him and then at Liam.

"Dia say him that I deserve it more than him." I looked at both of them.

"Dad you are right but Liam is not wrong either. So you both will walk me down the aisle without any further fights. Dare anyone of you say a single word to argue with each other I will leave your hands and run to Sean by myself. Understood?" I looped my arms in the crook of their elbows and signaled them to walk fast.

"Stop running ahead of us. Everyone will think that you are walking us to the aisle not the other way round. Walk with us." Liam whispered in my ears to which I nodded sheepishly.

"Patience is the key to wedding night my daughter." Dad winked agreeing with Liam making me blush.

"Wrong. For wedding nights you have to be more aggressive. Otherwise, you will only be completing two rounds." I pinched his arm when he joked around about so loudly. We already reached the garden and he is talking about sex rounds!

"Ouch! Am I not right Da..." Our smiles slipped when he didn't complete his words. The wedding music was now clearly entering in my ears, with that my heart thumping it's own beat.

"Don't be nervous. He loves you." Dad said and Liam nodded. I smiled at both of them and nodded confidently.

"Dia... Who's that guy?" Liam pointed far away on his left side. I smirked as I saw Derek talking to Lia.

"Ohh... that's Derek. He is a friend of Sean and Siana. I met him quite a few times... Such a charming boy he is." I said nonchalantly.

"Charming my ass! Looks like a joker." I almost laughed at his jealous tone.

"Well... Your opinion on him doesn't really matters. I think Lia is also charmed by him. Even Richie got jealous of him when Si hugged him. Si explains it that Richie was so jealous that he pulled Si away from Derek and locked her in a room." I whispered as we neared the podium.

"Maybe I should consider it too." Liam mumbled but still I heard. This is a big news! Liam and jealous? I will have to gossip with girls now on this topic.

The moment Sean turned towards me I felt my thunderously blooming heart met with peace. We smiled at each other ensuring that all the barriers are left outside our periphery and are to be dealt after wedding.

"Take care of my sister or else..." Liam threatened Sean to which Sean was unaffected.

"Liam! Is this how a brother should behave?" Dad scolded him when he glared at Sean.

"Those Martin brother were exactly like this. I suffered so he should suffer too." Liam kissed and went down and Dad also followed him.

"Men!" I muttered and smiled brightly at Sean.

"No... Brothers. I also did the same to Richie and Kian so payback time!" I laughed when priest cleared his throat.

"We are here for the holy wedding ceremony of Mr. Sean Wayne and Ms. Lydia Waynes... You both have similar surnames?" Priest confirmed our surname while covering the mike making us chuckle and nod.

"Do you take Mr. Sean Wayne as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I looked into Sean's serene eyes and said.

"Do you take Ms. Lydia Waynes as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." I smiled through my veil when Sean confidently declared his love for me.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The moment we heard that I lifted my veil and pulled my husband for our first kiss as husband and wife. The unforgettable kiss.

Of Mr. and Mrs. Sean Wayne!