Chapter 16

Sean's POV

"Sean.... You have gone very heavy!" She said as she settled me on her bed.

"Shhhh! I am not heavy, I gained few pounds. That's it." She raised her eyebrows while eyeing my physique.

"Ahh! Few more pounds." She nodded.

"Why do I hear mocking in that?" I narrowed my eyes as I tried to get up from bed, but she pushed me.

"You can say that." She said while removing my shoes.

"Excuse me! I have girls surrounding me all the time." I said.

"Hmmm, I saw that on first day of our meeting." She kept the shoes aside and came on the bedside.

"Exactly! Do you know what happened in these five years?" Her eyes shimmered with the sea of guilt. I pulled her against my chest and hugged her.

"No, d... don't cry. I am about to say you something.... Sensual." I smoothened her brunette hairs. She detached herself after pushing my arms.

"Sensual? In last five years... You... You had sex!" She glared at me.

"No...." Started with one hit, after few moments it intensified to many hits on my shoulders, stomach, chest..... Thank goodness! I saved my face.

"Listen..." Hit!

"No! Don't say anything." Hit on my stomach

"Lisa... It's not what.." This time it was my chest.

"What I think? I think... I think....." I caught her hands before I leave like physically abused person from here. After many failed attempts because of my drunken self, I finally managed to save myself.

"Listen to me, atleast listen to me fully before beating the shit out of me." I smiled a bit.

"Okay, speak." I frowned at her.

"What?"

"Idiot, you are saying listen to me. So I am listening." She looked at as if I am the most stupid person on the earth.

"Yes, but what I.. am supposed to speak? I forgot." I did an action of something going out of my mind. Repeated it until she pushed my hands down.

"Idiot! You were saying something sensual. Happened in last five years." Ohh yes! Sensual. But what sensual happened? I don't remember.

You said to cheer her up idiot!

Ahh yes! Almost made my bottom like cherry red because of that!

Now what will you say?

Let me think.

Aahhh!

"I remember!" I shrieked making her jump.

"What? What you..." Still holding her hands I pulled to breath her scent.

"You know, I used to home tutor kids to earn. Once, a girl of only fifteen was alone when I went to tutor her." I looked at her as she was in shock.

Good going Sean!

"In middle of her lesson, suddenly she jumped on me. And... And...."

"And what?" She urged me to speak.

"And started sucking my neck." I looked at her as she glared at me.

"What the fuck! And what were you doing? Standing there and enjoying?" She said in low voice indicating her agitation. I smiled at her knowing perfectly well that she is jealous.

"What are you smiling at? Am I cracking a joke here? Say me! What you did?" She drew daggers with her eyes.

"I did nothing."

"Nothing? You just stood there? You bloody bas...".

"No! I did nothing with her. I pushed her...." She heaved a sigh of relief. "Anyways she was too young for my liking." I completed my sentence.

"So... You mean you would have done something if she wouldn't have been younger? God!" I chuckled.

"Why not? We were not in relationship during that time." I raised an eyebrow to challenge her.

"Wo..wha.... Let it be. I am done talking." She tried to get up, but I tightened my hold around her wrists.

"I almost had my first love bite." I said.

"What do you mean? I gave you many hickeys!" She shrieked.

"Yes, but love bites gives you different feel. First you suck the skin, bite it gently as many times as possible to leave the impact. It's a slow torture with sweet pleasure. Never received anything like that." As soon as I completed, she pounced on my neck.

I moaned as she started sucking the hollow of my neck. Her tongue working like magic on my skin. All the amount of alcohol I consumed evaporated in comparison of her addiction.

I went stiff when teeth worked upon my already aroused skin. Nibbling onto my neck softly, she traced her tongue again. I closed my eyes as her tongue stroke felt like applying a medicine on the wounds. Giving a cool effect after a sudden hotness.

I started loosing my mind, when her teeth nibbled hard. Slowly applying the pressure as she continued the sexy assault on my neck.

*****

The shrill rings and a talk with my twin was enough to give me a reality check. I am at Liam's house! And my twin thinks that I had sex?

Si! I am totally a sexually frustrated man. Last night's dream was so..... Above my expectations.

I can still feel my neck being battered by a beautiful brunette. Her tongue, her lips..... It feels so real. So unimaginable. Yet so ravishing.

I went to washroom to clear my bladder and to washy face before departing for home. After doing my business, I went to the sink to was my face. I looked at myself in mirror, while setting my hairs while singing the song. I am genuinely happy about that dream! I want this to be reality.

"Love me like you do! Love me like....." My eyes suddenly went to the mark on my neck. I traced at the bite mark in daze.

Real love bite? B..but Lisa is... Then who?

Hastily I went out of the room, ran through the stairs. A maid dusting the vase suddenly looked up.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Liam sir has not returned. Lydia Madam is in kitchen." She answered.

"Umm... Lisa?"

"Lisa? Ohh! Lisa Madam does not stay here as of now sir." I nodded absentmindedly.

"Sir, kitchen is on the left at the end of this passage." I nodded and went towards kitchen.

"Aahhhh! God...." Lydia shrieked.

"What happened Madam?" A maid instantly came for her.

"Nothing, I just applied my hands on my eyes after chopping green chillies." Having her eyes closed she couldn't see me there.

"Ohh... Go wash your face Madam."

Strange! That was Lisa's habit of touching her eyes after chopping chillies!