Chapter 35

Author's note

First of all, thank you so much for your votes and time and likes and comments! I know it is a bit selfish on my part to keep on asking for more... But please keep supporting as you can. I really appreciate each and every comment and votes!

And Ghostly Desire is officially under the contract with Webnovel! For now all the chapters are for free so please check it out.

Love from the Author aka Sonam💖🥰

Lydia's POV

Life gives so many challenges and I prefer fighting with them. After with them I feel as if those challenges were not even of that calibre. I can take much more than that. But, the most difficult part of the life is waiting. Almost all my life I waited fir something or other. Someone or other.

For the first time I waited for my father to go away from our life which never succeeded. Next I waited for twin and even that didn't succeed. Then I waited to meet Sean and that was way more wonderful than anything in my whole life. Then again I waited for Sean's love.

Now I am waiting for justice. Justice for our parents. They deserve it more than anything else. So I have decided something and that is going to happen today itself.

"Dia... Are you sure?" I nodded at Lexi.

"Okay then. We will go with you." I shook my head rapidly.

"In such delucate situation I am not going to put you in danger." I said and got up.

"No. We are just going for a talk. Nothing will happen to us. Lisa will stay here handle our better halfs. And we all are going." Sia said while I looked at Amelia for help.

"Let's do one thing. We all will go there but you two will sit in the car while we go and talk." Lia said leaving no room for argument.

"Yes. That is good. I will have an excuse that you both took these two pregnant ladies to hospital for regular checkups." Lisa said.

"Are you mad? Our husbands know about our checkups even more than us. They will not even buy it. Just say them that we had craving for butter chicken or something. And these two not so pregnant ladies yet... Took us there." Siana said making me blush.

"Okay. But I will request you to make any blunders there. Talk properly and see if there are any solutions. If not you all will return back without any questions. I hope I could go with you all but... I will have to take care of everything here." Lisa said while we all nodded.

"Okay then. Let's do it." I said and looked my partners in crime. After getting their approval we left for our next adventurous mission.

"And do not let MIL know or else she will get hyper." Lexi said while we were leaving.

"Exactly. The moment they realized we both are pregnant they are making us believe that we are handicapped." Sia said making us laugh.

"That's my mother folks. Too dramatic!" We all laughed.

"Hey! Go a bit slow... I am heavy now." Lexi said and we instantly obeyed.

After sitting in the car, I gestured Lia to convey me the directions.

"I am hungry again. After this talk you give me something to eat." Lexi said while we laughed at her.

"What? I am storing food for to people... And my baby is hungry. Sia you wait till your belly grows this big. I will show you!" Sia laughed.

"We all are in line Lexi. So out of you both who will be next?" She gestured to me and Lia. I looked at Lia while she lost her smile.

"Dia. She will be the next person to get pregnant." Lia said and smiled a little. This talk itself drained the life of the environment.

We all understood that we do not have to discuss anything further than this about this topic so we were silent.

"Have you thought this through?" Lia asked me.

"No. But I can't just sit and do nothing. Sean is taking so much burden with Vince to find her but this Marcelo's shield is strong. Even Kian, Richard and Liam can't break this man's resolve. It's been a week and everytime when Sean comes home with sad face, it breaks my heart. I will atleast give it a try." I said.

"But this should not tamper their work. They might have planned something and by this step you might ruin their progress." She said.

"We are already half the way. Don't make me change my mind now." I said and continued driving.

*****
"We want to meet your boss." I said to the servant as soon as I entered inside the house with Lia, Lexi and Siana.

"But boss is busy. You can come later." He said dismissively.

"No. We will wait here." I said and sat on the couch. "Just inform him that we are here only for a simple talk." I said.

"But what should I say when he asks who you are?" He asked.

"Lydia Sean Wayne." I said.

He nodded and left us to wait for Marcelo.

"Do you think Marcelo will meet us?" Lia asked.

"I don't know. But atleast we will wait here for sometime and see. With so much of fight we got to enter the in the house. Those guards were really pain in the ass just like that servant just because of these pregnant ladies. We might not be able to enter next time. We will wait." I said.

"Exactly! But what kind of service they offer to guests? They didn't even offer anything to eat or drink!" Lexi said making us chuckle.

"Should I ask them to give us something to eat? I am also hungry now." Siana asked.

"Yes please." Lexi said and we nodded.

"But there is no one around. Let's wait for someone to come and then we will say." I said.

"Okay." Lexi said.

*****

"What is this! It's been two hours and no one even passed this living room. Dia this guy is ignoring us and I am getting too much angry here!" Lexi said.

"Wait I will look for someone who will bring something to eat." I said getting up.

"Are you for real? No I don't want eat anything. I suggest we go and search for this Marcelo in this whole house. When we meet him the first thing I will do is slap him!" She got up and sprinted upstairs gesturing us to follow.

We checked rooms after rooms but we didn't find a single study or master bedroom. On the far end of the passage we saw a big door. The last door and we are sure he will be there. I gestured Lexi to go ahead.

The moment we opened the door the man wearing a bathrope turned in shock.

"How dare you! Can't you see that ladies are waiting for you down to talk. Pregnant ladies are hungry and your staff didn't offer anything! You peice if a sh..."

"Bethany!" He said.