Chapter 41

Lydia's POV

I settled in the room while Liam was standing there for sometime. Amd later suddenly he just ran from here making me smile. Lia will have to atleast once file for divorce in reality to get my brother in his senses.

Bull-headed like my father and arrogant as well.

I went to the kitchen to prepare for our dinner early so that when Sean comes I am nowhere to be seen. I have decided that I will give him time as I already know that he never breaks his promises.

Now I want the proofs by hook or by crook because I know if we are not able to find any proofs then Sean might never talk to me or even see me. And if that happens then I will not be able to live even for a single second without the hope of seeing the love in his eyes.

After making very simple dinner I came to my current room and sadly after staying strong for sometime again I felt like crying. And I did cry for god knows how much time. The shrill ringing of my phone finally gained my attention.

"Hello." I said slowly.

"Hello, Lydia... I don't know what has happened to Sean, but he has come to Martin Mansion for dinner and is not ready to go just yet. He says he don't want to see you. Please say me what has happened to him? We all know he can't live without you and here he is adamant that he don't want to be near you." Lexi said in panicked voice. He is not coming today for dinner is already hurting me but hearing that he don't want to see me is breaking my heart apart.

"Let him stay please and don't force him to say anything." I said and looked around the empty room. It feels as if I am in a vast desert alone with no way out. Fresh tears formed in my eyes all ready to show the pain I am feeling.

"I will not when I know he will not say anything, but you have to say me what happened. Si and I are getting restless seeing him like that." I sobbed at her words.

"He... He pledged that he will not see me or talk to me if he does not get the proofs. Lexi... He is going through a lot and I am not able to do anything for him." I said while sobbing.

"You are already doing a lot by understanding him Lydia. And I can't be any happier that you came back in his life." She said while I stayed silent. He said he made a huge mistake by letting me enter in his life and I too feel he is not wrong. If we didn't meet each other his parents would have been alive.

"Okay... I know what you are thinking, but stop that. It's not your fault it's that Agatha's crime. She killed people, kidnapped them and broken a lot of families. You deserve Sean and never forget that." She said while I continued crying.

"No I don't, but I will never give up on him. It's just so lonely without him here." I said.

"Ohh... So what's the big deal? Chase and twins can come there to entertain you. They are best and my little Gabby is darling but too little to move otherwise I would have send her also to keep you busy from unnecessary thinking. Do you know she blabbers and Kian always listens to her intently as if he is understanding her language." Lexi said making me smile.

"Yes, please send the kids over. Did you talk to Kian about Papa Marcy?" I asked her.

"Not yet and now that Sean is here we will refrain from uttering our plan. Too many cooks spoil the food so let's just keep it thia way till the plan is successful. Kian and Richie are already upset over this case and now Liam and Lia. Let them keep their investigation open while we do ours. Our main motto is that lady should not run from Papa's house or else we will be doomed." I nodded.

"But I want her confession too. We have to come up with some plan to know everything about that accident." I said and went to the balcony.

"Yes, I know a bit difficult but papa will think about something and everything will be fine." Lexi said.

"I want that to happen anyhow." Saying this I ended the call .

*******
Marcelo's POV

I can't contain my happiness! How do I act like there is no development in life? That cunning, vile yet intelligent bitch will come to know that I am hiding something. I want this game to over as soon as possible so that my kids can meet me freely.

Years of patience and years of trying and numerous unmeaningful give ups and yet I have my daughter back and my grandchildren.

"Cynthia, our daughter is so beautiful and smart, humble and classy. It's like I am seeing different version of you. She is mixture of savageness and humble person and I feel like she is just a dream. Yesterday, I wanted to die as the pain is too much to bear. And now today, I feel like I have everything and there is no wish left that is not fulfilled. When you left I felt someone pulled life out of me, but today I want to live. I want to play with my grandchildren and love my daughter more than ever. She has gone through alot and I feel that she felt like she liked even more. I want my fourth grandchildren to live a very happy life." I said while looking at my better half's picture.

"Sir!" I looked at the panicked state of my housekeeper.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"She sh... Is not in the outhouse. I think she just ran." She said making me run towards the door.