When She seduces me

Jisoo is a shy girl , it's been 3 years since we are dating , we are planning to get married next year , as we both decided to settle ourselves up before marriage and so that we can enjoy our marriage and have nothing to stress about . By the way , I'm kim Taehyung and I'm a professional photographer and My baby jisoo is a professional wedding planner . Anyway I love my Jisoo , and it's fun to tease her because she gets shy easily and when she blushes she's the most prettiest angel for me .
      Anyway , today It's really weird . The lights were off , do I turned them on thinking that maybe jisoo is in her room but when I opened the door I was shocked .

Jisoo was wearing a very sexy dress which was enough to turn me on as I'm very horny and my Jisoo is seductive in even simple dresses and this dress was really sexy , I could see her cleavage , but Jisoo is a really shy girl so why is she wearing ...

Jisoo was wearing a very sexy dress which was enough to turn me on as I'm very horny and my Jisoo is seductive in even simple dresses and this dress was really sexy , I could see her cleavage , but Jisoo is a really shy girl so why is she wearing the dress , is this doing this to seduce me ? I thought to myself .

      But to be honest we have not done it in these 3 years as I knew jisoo is a good girl and she was not ready and she's not like those slutty girls out there and that's what turned my attention towards jisoo .

          But what my baby doing this because she feels bad for me ??
I moved towards jisoo and grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards myself and asked " Baby are you doing this to seduce me ?? Don't you know even a simple blush of yours can turn me on whereas you wore this dress so that I can lose myself totally , well anyway today I'll do it to you , because you've succeeded and I can't control myself .
         Jisoo looked down and said " I felt bad for you , all this time you've controlled yourself only because you loved me and so I wanted to deliver this purity of mine only to my pure love " .
I kept my finger on her chin and made her look up at me  and said " baby , I really love you " .
I hugged her and then pulled away from that hug and started kissing her aggressively and she kissed me back with the same hunger within her.  I started moving my hands allover her body and then started kissing her jawline and neck and then I sucked on her sweet spot in neck causing her moan , and that's it , I picked her up in my arms and kissed her collarbones and then gently put her on the bed and started undressing myself , and then I was only left with my trousers , then I undressed her , now Jisoo was only on her bra and panty . I kissed her cleavage and then I unclasped her bra and tore her panty off , jisoo was so shy that she covered her breast and looked the other way . I then tore my boxers off too  revealing my penis . I removed jisoo's hands from her breast and told her " baby don't be shy !! You're only mine so no need to be shy infront of me , we're revealing each other right . Don't you love me ?"
She nodded her head shyly and I found that really cute . I then admired her body for a while , how can she be so cute and sexy at the same time . Anyway I'm lucky that she's only mine , a combination of cute and sexy .

I started kissing her nipples and sucking them hard , she was moaning mess , I also rubbed her clit at the same time , she tasted so damn good . I then licked and sucked her clit and she moaned my name in pleasure " T-taehyung ahhhhhhh" .

Then I started fingering her and she shouted loud " Ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhh taehyungahh ahhhhhhhh" . To stop her loud moans I kissed her and also kissed her nipples at the same time . I played with the other breast while sucking on the other . Then I started rubbing my manhood towards her womanhood causing her moan more and more .

Then I stopped to look at her , she was sweating , she looks more hot . Then I asked her " Baby are you ready ?"

She said " yes " and I said " I'm going then " and pushed my penis inside her and at first I thrusted slowly to let her adjust her to my size and once she got all set with it , I started thrusting faster , she moaned loudly as it was her first time , so I continued kissing her . Then I felt her cum and I cummed too . Then I pushed my penis out of her womanhood and sucked and licked her clit . Then I asked her to give me blowjob , she said " what is that ?" "O my innocent baby" I thought . I said , go sit near my penis and start sucking it , then she obeyed me , I moaned loudly and then I pulled her up and we both plopped in bed , I took her in my arms and covered ourselves with blanket .

Next morning I woke up , I saw jisoo sleeping in my arms and I kissed her shoulder twice admiring her beauty , she fluttered her eyes open because of my kiss . She said " Good morning " , I said " good morning too , are you alright?" She said " Yes I'm fine , you can never hurt me " .
I replied " keep seducing me like this frequently okay ? " She blushed and hit my hand . I said " I'm just kidding "

A/n:
Hey guys this is the author right here , keep loving and supporting me and comment if you like it and suggest me new topics to work on