The maze(lismin)

Present:

Lisa : I love mazes .
Jimin : me too (looking at Lisa)

Lisa : tsk , it's very hot today
Jimin : yeah very very hot (looking at Lisa)

Lisa looked at Jimin and noticed that he had already been staring at her for a long time .

Lisa : Yah ! Paboya ! Are you even listening to what I'm saying ?

Jimin : ye-y-yes I'm listening .

Lisa : so what did I say :

Jimin : it's very pretty !

Lisa hits Jimin with a book

Jimin : yah ! What are you hitting me for ?
Lisa : I was talking about mazes , and you didn't even hear me ! Aish ! Jinja !

Summary :

Jimin and Lisa are the orphans from the same orphanage . They grew up together . Though Jimin was 2 years older than Lisa but still Lisa never called him oppa because it's too cringy for her . Jimin started loving Lisa from when she was 8 years old and Jimin was a 10 year old boy then. But he could never express it . Having a shy personality and confessing how can it be possible for him. He thought Lisa would always be with him , so he'll get enough time to tell her .

Present :

Lisa : Jimin , I'm a 14 year old now can you believe it ! Girls at our generation get married in this age 😂
Jimin(possessive tone) : But you won't !
Lisa : huh ? Why ?
Jimin : humph

(Jimin went to another room without telling Lisa about his feeling)

Lisa : what's wrong with him ? Just forget it !

Night time ;

A man and a woman in the middle age , came to their orphanage . They were scanning all the girl childs to pick their own and their eyes fixed on Lisa .

Man :
Hey little girl (squat down to Lisa's height) what's your name ?

Lisa :
My name is Lisa

Woman :
How about we give you our surname and you'll be our daughter ?

Lisa was shocked abd her eyes were filled with tears thinking that finally she'll be having mom and dad now

Lisa :
I have ....... No ....... Problem

Man and woman :
Then you're our daughter from today

Lisa (happy):
Okay

The orphanage head :
Are you ready to go Lisa ?
Mr. And Mrs. Lee do you like Lisa ?

Man and Woman :
We love her

Lisa : yeah I'm ready to go sister Mo.

Orphanage head (Sister Mo):
Okay then .

Lisa left with them but she was waiting for Jimin to say bye to her and she didn't wanted to see him as she would feel not wanting to leave if she saw him but a part of her also wanted to see him .
"What is this feeling ? That makes you feel blank" Lisa thought .

Jimin was on other room hurt from Lisa's word last time that she wanted to get married but with another guy it made Jimin fume in anger but he had stayed there for the whole day and moreover he wanted to see Lisa , so he went out of the room but he saw no Lisa anywhere .

Jimin :
Sister Mo . Lisa , where is Lisa ??

Sister Mo. :
Oh a middle-aged couple accepted her as their daughter , so she left with them .

Jimin :
What and you guys didn't even call me ?

Jimin dashed into a dark room in ager and didn't ate the whole night .

Quite a lot time passed and Jimin missed Lisa miserably , he understood that time is very precious , it had a maze too . The maze that can turn over any road or path anytime .

After 8 years ;

Lisa was going to get married to a selected guy of her mom and dad's .The guy was the bestfriend's son of her adoptive dad . So Lisa agreed but she still loved Jimin and hoped that he'd come .

But how can Jimin come , if he have not even contacted here in these years asking for her condition and all . He might be very angry Lisa thought .

Lisa got ready in her bridal attire and went out touching the aisle with her dad .

The guy was standing infront of her and the priest was just starting to chant but suddenly a loud voice turned all the crowds attention towards them .

Lisa !! Lisayah ! You can't marry anyone else ! You're only mine .

Mr. Lee (Lisa's dad) :
Lisa you know him ?

Lisa stayed quiet as it was unexpected .

Lisa's dad :
Guards kick him out

This sentence took Lisa out of her shock and she shouted .

Lisa :
No!!! No!! Don't touch him ! I know him

Mr . Lee :
You know him ? But you never said !

Lisa :
Dad let me explain , this is Jimin , my boy bestfriend from the orphanage you adopted me .

Mr. Lee :
But why is he saying you're his ?

Lisa :
Wait a minute

Lisa went down to Jimin
Lisa : Jimin why did you came here out of a sudden after 8 years . You never fucking called me
Jimin : today I came here to drag my last chance .
Lisa : wdym?
Jimin: I love you lis !
Lisa :..........  
Jimin: these 8 years I've been working hard to become an Efficient CEO and now I got the label .

Mr. Lee :
Are you the Park Jimin , the youngest and richest CEO of the Asian countries ?

Jimin :
Yeah you're right .

Lisa :
I'm happy for you

Jimin :
I love you , do you love me too ?

Lisa looked at her dad and mom and Mr. Lee nodded his head with a smile .

Lisa :
Yes me too.

Bambam(Lisa's ex would be hubby and Mr. Lee's bestfriend's son ):

What is all this uncle ?? You insulted me like this ? Infront of the crowd ? I'll tell my dad about all this and he'll never keep his relationship with you

Lisa looked at her dad worried  . Bambam left in anger .

Lisa rushed towards Mr.Lee.

Lisa :
Dad , I'm sorry for all this ! I'll marry mr. Bambam , I'm willing to say sorr(cut by Mr. Lee)

Mr.Lee :
No need Lisa ! You're my daughter and I'm having the right to care for you without caring about my relationships and relationships like this come and go . So go to your love.

Lisa :
Jimin , I love you too
Jimin :
Priest start chanting .

Lisa and Jimin finally got married and looked into each other's eyes with a smile.

Jimin:
I finally got you as my wife .
Lisa :
Congrats Mr. CEO
Jimin:
You too Mrs. CEO
Lisa:
It is just a maze of our life
Jimin:
You loved mazes so much , that our life became a success out of a tough maze .

Guys from the next it will be vsoo oneshots again. So be ready to love these newly arriving vsoo oneshots and give them lots of love 😘😘❤️❤️ bye and take care 😊😊💓😊💓