The girl you loved

Jisoo was a simple girl with many dreams , she wanted to be a lawyer . But the journey of being a lawyer , a renowned lawyer was getting difficult day by day for her .

Jisoo used to get tormented , mocked and laughed at because of her poor status , even her senior lawyers , whom she expected to train her would also do the same thing .

Jisoo felt like , education and talent mattered no more now , what matters the most is money now .

Jisoo was getting her self-confidence deemed down but then one day , she thought of finally giving up and taking it as her last day before destroying her dream completely but ----

Inside the court ;

Lawyer general :

Attention everyone , everyone be polite today and be gentle enough , today Mr.Kim Taehyung is visiting here .

Lawyer 1:

You ! Poor dreamer !! Don't act like a genius which you're not , remember (gets closer to jisoo and looks into her eyes) You are just a poor woman that's it !

Lawyer 2:

Sir , don't worry Mr. Kim is a renowned for his job and cool personality , so he won't even spare a glance at her .

Lawyer 3:

Why are we talking to her by the way ? Leave the begging dreamer on her own .

Kim Taehyung enters the court hall , everyone looks and bows at him

Everyone bows to him except Jisoo which diverts his attention towards her , girls and all people outside are waiting for his attention so that they get their needs fulfilled and their favours done but she didn't even wanted to please him .

Taehyung pov:

This young lady ! She seems so simple and greedless . I like her attitude .

Senior lawyers:

Poor Dre-(looks at Tae) , we mean, Miss Jisoo bow to Mr. Kim , he's a renowned lawyer who have been awarded gold medals for winning the most difficult cases at such a young age .

Jisoo bows to Tae , then the Judge enters , Jisoo moves towards the judge and tells him

Jisoo:

Your honour ,I would like to resign from this court
(Sad tone)

Judge:

Why? miss Jisoo? What's the matter? Are you facing any problem here? Is there something bothering you to fulfill your dream work ?(looking at the lawyers )

Jisoo:

No , sir it's just that , I thought of giving up !

Judge:

All of a sudden ?

Jisoo:

Yes sir , thanks for your guidance that I learned this much but I think that I won't be able to do this job

Judge :

But you were such a talented candidate !
(The judge stops talking for some time)
It's okay if you want this

Jisoo:

Thankyou sir , I'm heading back then

Jisoo bows and leaves the court , Tae stares at Jisoo when she passes him over

Taehyung:

Your honour , I'm having some urgent work , wait a bit I'm coming !

Judge: