Ch. 2

I was so excited that I made it to bootcamp. Niall and I exchanged numbers while in line so I called him to hear is fate.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me Lizzie."

"Oh Lizzie, hey what's up."

"So, did you get in?"

"Yep, I'm off to bootcamp baby."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see you there. It makes me feel a bit better that I'll know someone there."

"Me too."

-Week Later

I was wheeling my bag through the airport towards my gate. I was excited that I was on my way to London for bootcamp. I was also a little excited to see Niall again. All through the week we had texted each other.

"Flight 1078 to London, England now boarding" Was heard over the intercoms I got up to the boarding tunnel, giving the lady my ticket before walking through.

I soon fell asleep after finding my seat. I felt someone shake my shoulders I woke up to an almost empty plane.

"Ma'm the plane landed." I smiled saying a quiet thank you before walking off the plane.

I got my suitcase from the baggage claim and walked out into the cool London air.

The first of the Bootcamp was tomorrow so I arrived to London at night.

I saw an empty taxi about to drive and I called it over. I put my suitcase in the trunk and told the driver the address of the hotel that everyone was going to be in.

We pulled up to the hotel and it was huge. I payed the taxi and rolled my suitcase to the concierge.

"Hi, how may I help you?"

"Um room for Lizzie Randall." She typed away on her keyboard before turning around and grabbing a key.

"Here you are ma'm, room 321. I hope you have a wonderful stay." I took the key mumbling a thank you as I walked to the elevators.

As I waited for the doors to open, I looked around the massive lobby. Everything was so grand that I couldn't believe I was standing here, about to go to the X factor bootcamp.

I heard the signal of the opening of the elevator doors. I got on and they were in the middle of closing when I heard someone yell out.

"Hold it!!!" I held out my hand to stop the doors and a boy slipped in. His mop of curly hair just freely surrounded his head as he walked through the doors.

They closed swiftly behind him and started climbing upwards.

"Thank you for holding the elevator. I'm Harry by the way." He held out his hand.

"Lizzie."

"Is that a little Irish I hear?"

"Yeah, I'm from Dublin actually. How about you?"

"Cheshire. So what are you here for?"

"X Factor."

"Oh me too." at that moment the doors opened up to my floor.

"Well I've got to go. Hope to see you around."

"I hope to see you again, too." He winked before the elevator doors closed once again, blocking my view from the curly haired boy.

I hurried to my room and unlocked it, revealing the most gorgeous room I had ever seen.

Against the wall there was a giant bed. Across from it was a window that opened up to the city. There was another door that I'm assuming lead to the bathroom. There was also I closet for me to hang up my clothes.

I immediately plopped down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. I could just imagine having all of this and more if I win the X factor.

Exhausted from the flight, even if I did sleep the entire way, I fell asleep without checking the rest of the room.
---------------
My alarm sounded off, waking me from my sleep. Getting ready for bootcamp, I decided to wear black jeans with a plain white shirt to keep it simple.

I arrived at the arena with the other contestants. Once we arrived, they divided us into boy, girl, over 25, and groups. Everyone was brought out in groups of around six.

I nervously waited for my turn. I had prepared the whole week between auditions and bootcamp.

My legs nervously shook as I waited my turn.
"Terri Dell, Chelsea McGuire, Dona Frey, Sonia Garner, and Lizzie Randall." I got up with the call of my name and followed everyone else out on stage.