1. New comer

Day before Kidnapping

(Y/n's POV)

"Why can't I go on the mission?" I whine with my forehead on the counter of the old and beat-up kitchen.

"Because you're grounded for what you did in the last mission," my dad lectures, cleaning a glass that had alcohol in it.

"I didn't mean to kill the guy! It was just a quirk mess up!" I whine, shooting my head up to look at my warping father. In the seat next to me, Dabi chuckles at my complaining.

"Yeah, mess up," he mocks. "Chin up kiddo, you get the fun part when we get back anyway." He adds patting my back.

"But Shigaraki said I couldn't see the hostage until he's been here for three days," I whine again, resting my head in my hand.

"Can you stop whining? It's so annoying," a voice from behind us says as they come into the kitchen. I whip my head around to look at the person. Shigaraki sits himself in the seat next to Dabi and signals to my dad for a drink. He starts getting the drink ready and once he's done slides it over to Shigaraki.

"I just don't think it's fair that I have to wait to see him! I mean I could get him here so quickly!" I protest. Shigaraki rolls his eyes at me while taking a long sip of his beverage.

"Dabi, please shut her up," Shigaraki huffs out. "This exactly why I didn't want her to be part of the league until she was 18. Kids are unbearable."

"Come on loser, let's go," Dabi urges, pulling me off my stool. I sluggishly follow him to my room. I flop myself on my bed and stare at the ceiling with my arm outstretched. "Don't be like that. You'll get to meet him in a few days."

Day of kidnapping

I'm laying in my bed when I hear a bunch of yelling and rustling on the other side of my door. "He's here!" I sing excitedly, getting up from my bed and putting my ear on the door. After a bit of listening a big bang hits my door and I jump back from being startled. It wasn't a knock so it must have been someone's body being thrown against it.

"Y/N! Come out and make this asshole sleep!" I hear Dabi yell from the other side. I quickly go and open the door and see Dabi and Twice wrestling with an ashy blonde boy about my age. I quickly wave my hand up and point it towards the ash blonde and use my quirk to get him to freeze in his place and the other two men get off him.

"See? This is why you guys needed me," I say walking towards them, keeping my quirk activated. They roll their eyes at me. I snap my fingers and the boy falls to the ground asleep. My arms fall back to my sides and I grin at myself.

"Thanks, now go back in your room," Dabi demands. I cross my arms and stick my tongue out at him before turning back and stomping into my room.

Two hours later

I slowly open my door and peek my head out. Once the coast is clear, I step out and quietly walk over to the room the boy is being kept in. Once I'm there I lean in on the door and put my ear to it. I hear his muffled screams and rattling of chains on the other end. I bring my hand to the knob and get ready to open it.

"What are you doing?" the voice startles me and I jump back from the door. I look at the intruder to see Dabi leaning against the wall with his arms crossed in front of him.

"N-nothing," I stutter out. He raises his eyebrow at me and I sigh. "Fine, you caught me. Please don't tell." I plead, clapping my hands together in a praying motion.

"I won't. But move along, you know you're not supposed to see him yet." He pushes himself off the wall and gestures for me to leave. As I walk past him, I mutter a few curse words under my breath.