10. Planning

Day before escape

Y/n's POV

"This is what we're going to do," I whisper as we're laying on my bed, staring that the ceiling together. "Tomorrow is the day they plan on killing you, it is also the day we leave. Using my quirk I'm going to kill Shigaraki. Maybe Dabi too, I'm not sure about him yet." I'm not sure why I haven't decided on if I'm killing Dabi or not.

"That sounds stupid. Why don't we just leave now and kill everyone? Seems faster and easier," Bakugou suggests.

"No," I decline right away. "If I get you out now then I'll be put in hell. It's only one day. Remember, I'm only getting you out, I'm staying here." I remind him. He sits up and looks down at me with a serious look.

"Y/n, you're coming with me. I don't care what you have to say." He scolds. I shake my head and sit up as well to get eye level.

"No. As much as I want to go with you, these people are my family. The only family I've ever had. I'm not leaving them."

"You just said yourself that you'll be put through hell. Why stay when they treat you like shit?" Bakugou's voice is starting to get louder with his anger. I put my fingers to his lips to shush him. He pulls my hand away with a glare. He then whispers, "You're coming with me that's final."

"No it is not final," I spit back, "You don't own me. No one owns me. Not you, not the league, no one. I do what I want."

He stays quiet after that comment. Maybe he feels bad? Maybe he's thinking of a plan to get me out? Either way, we have to finish the plan.

"I'm bringing you to one of your friends' house," I say.

"Kirishima's," he waits no time to decide.

"Great. Then I'm leaving the rest up to you. I'll deal with the villains, you deal with the heroes."

"Am I allowed to rat the villains out?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"No. I'm a villain too. If you rat the villains out, you're ratting me out." I remind him. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head. I'm assuming in disappointment. "Look, I know it's shitty of me to stay a villain once I get you out but you have to understand I can't leave."

"Why not?" He asks, his voice is starting to rise and his tone is getting demanding. I hate when he gets like this.

"Because Bakugou! They are the closest thing I have to a family! Don't you get that? If I leave them I have no one. Nowhere to go! I can't leave them!" I snap, letting a bit of my anger seep out. He freezes for a second before collecting himself and glaring at me.

"A family that puts you in cuffs? A family that makes you kill people? Yeah, sounds like one big happy family! They are using you for your damn quirk and you don't even see it!" He spits back. I pause and my eyes grow wide. "Yeah, I connected the dots Y/n. When you said you've been in cuffs before. I know you've never been arrested before. Who else would put you in cuffs?"

⚠️TW: GORE, ABUSE, TRAUMA⚠️
Ten years ago

"No mom! I don't want to!" I shout at my mother as she stands in front of me. Her hands are on her hips and she has a look of seriousness and anger.

"Young lady you will listen to me right now! How many times has your father told you about using your quirk on people? When will you learn?" She shouts back at me.

This isn't the only time I've been scolded for using my quirk. I'm only seven and my quirk developed a year ago. My parents don't want me using it yet, just so nothing bad happens. But of course, I don't follow the rules.