9. Breakfast

Bakugou's POV

    I take in a deep breath as I wake up and smell the scent of freshly peeled lemons. My eyes flutter open to find what the smell is coming from. Y/n is laying on top of me fast asleep. Her breathing is deep and slow. My heartbeat picks up a lot quicker than it needs to. I'm scared it might wake her up.

    My eyes lift up to her face. Wow. How could a person look this pretty sleeping? I feel like she would be the kind of person to look ugly asleep but I guess not. I realize my hand is on her back, just above her butt. Barely. I slowly slide my hand up her back, away from her butt. Though, my mind wants my hand to go the other way.

    I think back to last night to recall why we ended up like this. Then I remember why. We kissed. No, I'm pretty sure we full-on made out. Holy shit. I remember the haziness of my hands roaming all around her body. How she straddles my hips. How close we were. Are.

    The crazy fact is the setting. After being told I am supposed to die by her hands, by her quirk, we just go at it? What's wrong with us? A lot obviously. Yet, I remember I wanted her so bad in so many ways. Even after what she had said. I should be asking what's wrong with me.

    "God Bakugou what's wrong with you?" I ask myself under my breath. I sigh, putting my free hand behind my head.

    But... she says she's not killing me. She promised me that I'd see my friends again. I'll see you soon Kiri. I think automatically. I mentally hit myself. I can't get my hopes up.

    What will happen to Y/n after she gets me out? Knowing the League of Villains, they'd probably kill her. And knowing Y/n, she won't let me save her. Stubborn idiot. She wants me alive but I want her alive too. If I'm getting out of the hell hole, Y/n is coming with me. I don't care what she says.

    "Hmm, Katsuki?" Y/n grumbles as she shifts around and rubbing her eyes. I can't suppress a small smirk at her morning look. She pushes herself off me with her hands on my chest. Y/n yawns while stretching her arms.

    "Good morning," I scoff and she looks down at me. She smiles sluggishly.

    "Good morning!" She exclaims, already getting to her hyper self. "Want breakfast?" She offers. So she's just going to ignore the awkward tension.

    "Like what?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders and gets off the bed. I sit up and cross my legs. She skips her way to her dresser and digs in it for a while, trying to find something to wear. Once she settled with something she placed the clothing on the dresser and started lifting her shirt. "Hey! Don't change in here!" I shout closing my eyes, turning my head away, and putting my hand out in front of me.

    "Huh? Why not? It's not like our bodies are that different. Some parts are, but it's not like I'm going to be completely naked," she says turning away to face me. Why does it suddenly feel like she's lecturing me? She turns back around and lifts her shirt. I turn my eyes to the window.

    The window looks like it used to be boarded up but someone took the wood off. No surprise there. She doesn't even follow the villains' rules. I'm surprised she's not dead yet. Though I'm assuming the guy with the dusty hair has thought about killing her. Well, I'm assuming a lot of people have thought about killing Y/n. I did when I first got here. Her quirk was so fucking annoying. It still is, but her quirk is what is getting us out.

    "They're all done!" Y/n chirped. I turn back around to look at her. She's wearing slick, black, leather pants. They look really tight. How did she get into them so fast? Her grey shirt looked like it was easy to get into. It was loose and had holes in the shoulders as well as at the bottom of it. Whether it came as that or she ripped them herself, I'd never know. It wasn't that long either, it just barely went past her belly button. This isn't the first time I've seen her dressed like this, so really it's her usual clothing.

    Even with that fact, my face is starting to heat up.

    "Ok! Want pancakes? This may surprise you but we villains have actual meals together. If I remember correctly, we're having pancakes this morning," She explains sitting back down on the foot of the bed across from me. That's an interesting fact. I can tell I'm making a face because Y/n starts giggling.

    Breakfast with the villains sounds worse than being locked up in my old room. But I'm starving. The only food I've gotten since I've been here has been very small portions of their leftovers. If there even were leftovers.

    "Fine," I huff. She jumps from the bed once again and grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room. She drags me to the kitchen where all the other villains are.

Their attention is turned to our loud entrance. God Y/n. She stops with a hop and her hair bounces with her. I look at each of the villains. Surprisingly, they are all sitting at a table together. Some eating, some just sitting there.

"Morning!" Y/n beams, leading me to the table. She points to a chair, telling me to sit there and then sitting in the hair next to me. Thankfully I was at the end of the table so I wasn't sitting next to another villain.

"Who said he could eat with us?" a lizard-looking dude said, glaring at me. I returned the glare naturally.

"I did. If any of you losers have anything to say about it, better say it now, while I'm in a good mood." Y/n snap back at him and looking around the table with a smug look.

"Yeah, I have something to say," Scars says slightly raising his hand. "I thought he was a hostage. Now all of a sudden he's allowed to roam around, and eat our food? It's bull shit," he states. The rest of the group nods in agreement.

"You're just going to have to deal with that bull shit. Anyone else?" Y/n spits back. They all shake their heads, also seeing Y/n's small temper. She's trying to mask it, but I can tell it bothers her. I know she has by far the most powerful quirk here too.

"Well I'm just saying, he should be locked up like a normal hostage. Unless his death date has changed to today." He snares back at her. Y/n shoots to her feet, the chair falling.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" She shouts back, her hands clenching into a fist.

"You know it's going to happen one day so why not today? I mean it's only a few weeks early. Toga what do you think?" He says leaning back in his chair. The girl sitting next to him perks up at her name and the idea Scars has set out.

"Drop dead. You won't lay a hand on him," Y/n snares. Her face starts to heat with anger and her eyes have that same hatred I saw last night. Her hand shoots in front of me as a barrier of some sort.

"Ok everyone calm down, we don't need anyone getting out of hand," Warp Gate says standing up as well while looking directly at Y/n and then looking to Scars. "Y/n what did I just say?"

All of a sudden I see Y/n's hand relax beside her and Scars exhales as if his breathing was being cut off. How did he notice that she was using her quirk and I didn't? I guess it's just his "father instincts". Ha. Yeah right. I was just too caught up in this heated argument.

"Come on Katsuki, let's go," She says stepping away from the table. I don't take a second thought before getting out of my seat and follow her out of the kitchen.

"Fuck you Y/n and fuck your little boyfriend too!" Scars shouts from the kitchen.