Chapter 6

"Wow it's so cool that you're back, I really have missed being round you Eth." Emerson said, smiling.

"Same with you Em. Can I show you a project I've been working on at home?" You smiled.

"Absolutely!" Em replied.
-
Rem's POV:

What on Earth, I just wanted to introduce my family and apparently they already know each other. I just want to hang out with Ethel, but instead she's just showing my brother her really awesome art.

"Eth..." I said, yawning.

"Mhm" she replied, almost sleepily.

"Will you be okay by yourself staying here or do you want me to stay?" I asked.

"I'd prefer you to stay but whatever you want." She smiled.

She brought the bags upstairs to the spare room. There were two beds, she chose the one by the window and I went for the other one, by the door.

"Is this okay Eth?" I asked, hoping she was comfortable.

"Its fine thanks Rem." She smiled. After this, she lay down drifting off to sleep. It was starting to get cold, so I covered her with the duvet and went to my bed to sleep.
"Goodnight." I whispered and fell asleep myself.

-
(Heyyyy, sooo sorry I've been ia on here. I'm writing an mcr one shot book and that's my current main focus. I might keep randomly updating this story so sorry if it's not regular!! Also nearly 1k reads?! Tysm!)