Chapter 5

When the taxi slowed to a stop, you looked out at your destination and saw a row of regular- looking brick houses. One had a black door with gold around the indents. It looked more intriguing than the other doors which were painted either plain red or white. Remington paid the driver and you both stepped out and closed the doors.
"It's not much, I'm sorry." Rem said, walking over to The intriguing house that caught your attention. He knocked on the door and almost immediately it opened. A young man with medium length hair was standing in the doorframe, towering over you. "Hi! I'm Seb!" He smiled and stretched his hand forwards to greet you. You took it and shook it.
"Hey, I'm Ethel." You grinned.
You felt something jump at your legs and you screamed.
"Mishka! No!" A female voice hollered from down the thin corridor. You instinctively looked at where the object hit you to see a small, brown and fluffy dog. You crouched down to stroke the cute puppy.
"Sorry, this is Mishka, I forgot to warn you, she's the cutest thing on the planet." Remington laughed and stepped into the house. Mishka instantly followed him in and you stepped in too.
You got to see the lady in more light. "This is Larisa, my fiancé ." Seb smile and side-hugged her. She faintly blushed.
"Nice to meet you Larisa." You smiled.
She came over and gave you a greeting hug.
Mishka immediately started to bark as the now shut door was making knocking sounds again.
"Must be Em." Remington said, dashing to the door.
Who is Em?
"The door opened to reveal two people. One man with a pirate like hat and stripey shirt on, and a girl that was wearing a lovely pink vest top with white flowers and blue jeans. They both looked cool.
"Hiiii guys!" The girl greeted.
"Hey!" Remington and Sebastian greeted them.
The man walked in and stood there. The girl followed.
"You okay Em?" Larisa asked.
"Oh, yeah, fine." He said.
"He's just a bit unwell." The girl said.
She noticed you were stood there in the middle of the hall, making you feel awkward.
"This is Ethel." Remington said, moving to your side and touching your shoulder.
"Hi! I'm Shy, lovely to meet you!" She said, giving you a comforting smile.
"Great to meet you Shy!" You grinned back.
"I'm Emerson." The man said, glancing up at you.
Damn, no- no- it wasn't-
"Oh god, ETHEL!!!" He yelled, taking you into a big hug.
"What the hell?" Remington said, a jealous emotion washing over his face.
"You remember me?" Emerson said into you neck.
"Yeah." You said as he let go.
Emerson was your class mate, he'd go everywhere with you just to draw what you saw before you. Anything from buildings to sunsets.
Emerson was better at buildings but you were better at sunsets.
"I missed you." He smiled.
"Um, how do you know each other?" Rem chipped in.
"We used to be in art class together, we did projects together." You smiled.
This boy had changed so much. He now wore dark eyeliner and eyeshadow, his style had changed only slightly, he still had the same features.