Chap 1, Prequel

*Morgan Freeman narration*

Ah, yes. The Toasty Frogs in love. A classic story, rewritten. The Frog Maid, our overlord, has sponsored this book. Enjoy.

"Frog Maid!" Shouted a voice around the corner of the office.
"What is it, Cal?" FM answered. Cal, full name Calliepuppy, rounded the corner. A nice human, and kind enough to start the presidential campaign of Frog Maid 2024.
"Frog Maid, we need you to do a presidential photoshoot for the official ballets." They answered, sparking FM's memory. Oh. That photoshoot. That was important, wasn't it?
"I'll be ready in an hour," FM replied, standing up. "Do we know what tie to use?"
"Yes sir, the classic blue one." They replied, striding over to the tie that was haphazardly draped over the desk on the opposite side of the room. They tossed the royal blue tie to FM, who caught it with one hand.

                                           🐸

"Are you sure about this?"
"Positive. Can you stand slightly to your left? We need to line you up with the best angle we can for the photos. I know that you dont have a bad angle, only the best angle, so I'm trying to capture the best angle I can." They responded, fidgeting with more settings on the camera while they spoke.