AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey!! Welcome to the end credits part of the story, and basically a BTS, bonus pack, insider look or whatever you'd like to call it.

First of all, I'd just like to say how happy I am with the end result of this story, and how lucky I feel to have readers and voters and commenters like you guys. You honestly make my day when you comment funny things or let me know how you liked the chapters. It was a wild ride, and I couldn't be happier with the experience that this has brought me.

I learned a lot from Dramatic. Not just about grammar and shit, but also lots of future deeply-seated stuff that I will be able to pick up and carry into my next works. Things like the correct structure of a story, or what readers really enjoy! (But honestly, the truth is, Dramatic taught me that there really is no specific structure to a story, and the people that enjoy your work are your people) Obviously there's lots of things to work on, and by a lot I mean A LOT. But when trying to be positive, and I think back, I'm really proud of this and see it as a large improvement compared to my previous works, which some aren't even published lol.

Also I'm gonna quickly address Psychotic, my other published book haha. Honestly, don't EVER read that please LMFAO. I was in like the 6th grade and had no idea what I was doing. It was a creative outlet I used that garnered a ton of attention, and I simply keep it up now because others liked it. It would be gone now if it weren't for the dozens and dozens of people adding it to their library almost every day. It's crazy, and sometimes I wished it wasn't that story of mine that went sort of viral out of the two lol. But it's okay, because hopefully Dramatic will be a bit more known later on. Anyways, moral of the story, it's truly not my best work, suuuuper bad and never waste your time on it LOL.

I guess at the time of writing it, I didn't know Reddie was a thing (the movie had just come out or something, idk) or maybe I just wasn't as interested at the time, because for some reason I wrote a Richie x fem!oc. Which, honestly, I hated the way I wrote that character, and basically everything else in the story, but I shouldn't fret. I didn't come here to bash my old self LMDHJ. But yeah, that happened.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, we can get on to the juicy stuff. Put your thinking caps on, because this is probably going to be a lot to digest. Here in this Author's Note chapter, we will be going over everything Dramatic. From the tiniest minute detail to the stupidest of references made by- yours truly, the author. Viewer discretion is advised. lol

So! Let's get this party started.

As you all know, Dramatic was shaped to become some sort of warped version of Romeo and Juliet. *swooning* Star-crossed lovers, destined to be together, forced to stay apart. Yada yada yada. I gladly put my own twist into the classic story, and hopefully had you guys interested.

At first, it was a simple enemies to lovers. In fact, they were forced to be together in the beginning. Everything they didn't want to do. But they grew fond and, eventually, things happened. Matters progressed.

Stan and Bill separating again after the first party chapter was obviously supposed to mimic the Montague and Capulet rivalry. Thus, kicking off the story to spiral into the chaotic Romeo and Juliet replica it was meant to be. All the while, they literally have to perform the said Shakespeare play for their Theatre class. Essentially, script seeping into reality. I've read a few books and watched movies similar to that idea, which is sort of how it got to be that way in Dramatic.

Which is meant to be extremely ironic, because though Richie plays the infamous Mercutio in his school play, he's truly portraying the Romeo of the general story while he's at it. Same for Eddie, and being the Juliet of their "tragic" romance.