𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 - 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝘾𝙊𝘽𝙍𝘼 𝙆𝘼𝙄

𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴

              𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃

                         𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴

                                      𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳

                                               𝙉𝙊 𝙈𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙔

"Since you joined cobra kai, let's start over."

•••

"𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙐𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏."

"Honestly same, her face was priceless." Aisha said laughing at the thought of it. "Yasmine better become the laughing stock of the school."

"I hope she does even though i barely know her." Jaylene giggled.

Jaylene and Aisha walked up to the Dojo and opened the door to find kids sitting down and stretching.

Jaylene's eyes had met up with Miguel, he smiled. "Hey jaylene!"

"Great we got more nerds."

"Sensei, this is Jaylene the girl that i've been talking about." Miguel said, He nodded.

"Wait is this the one when you went out on a date?" Sensei said interested.

Miguel's eyes widened, "No ew."

Jaylene looked at him with disgust, "Rude."

"You're pretty but-"

Johnny scoffed, "Alright enough with the chatting, Everyone fall in!"

And with that everybody went in rows, Jaylene went next to Miguel and Hawk. "With the tournament coming close, i want everybody to listen to me very clearly."

"Yes Sensei!" Everybody yelled except for Jaylene. Jaylene was confused, she had wished that she'd came before this whole situation. it was going to fast for her.

"Wait everybody hold on!" Sensei Lawrence shouted out to the dojo. His eyed wandered through out the Dojo.

"You."

Jaylene looked at him with a confused expression.

"Yeah you, does it look like i'm talking to a wall?. what's your last name?" He asked.