𝙏𝙀𝙉 - 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙚

𝘾𝙊𝘽𝙍𝘼 𝙆𝘼𝙄

𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴

𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃

𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴

𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳

𝙉𝙊 𝙈𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙔

"Enjoying the view?"

•••

"RUN! RUN! RUN!"

"Come here, Demetri!" Kathy shouted as she chased him throughout the beach. The Cobra Kai's we're at the beach just to hang out, of course.

Jaylene laughed as she watched her two friends run around the beach, kicking sand everywhere. Jaylene scrunches her nose knowing that sand went into Kathy's eyes.

"They're so childish." Moon giggled as she went to sit next to her friend.

Jaylene chuckled, "Tell me about it."

Jaylene heard two voices talking behind her and moon. Demetri and Kathy, "Y'all got here so fast."

Demetri and Kathy walked over to the two teens sitting down, "You wanna play volleyball with us and Hawk?" Kathy asked.

"I'll watch from here," Moon said hinting that she didn't want to play. Jaylene playfully rolled her eyes and got up.

The hot sand felt nice on Jaylene's feet, it would usually burn and she'd be dramatic about it.

"Ok for starters." Demetri began, "I'm bad at this... I'm bad at sports in general, so go easy."

"I'm not good at it also." Jayleen chuckled.

Without hesitation, Kathy threw the ball to the other side. Before she could pass it on, a shirtless guy came in front of Jaylene throwing the ball to Demetri.

"Ouch!" Demetri yelled out as he rubbed his forehead.

"Hawk? What the hell?" Kathy said.

Hawk chuckled not remembering Jaylene was behind him. "Hey, I didn't mean to hit him."

As Jaylene stood behind Hawk, she couldn't help but notice that he was shirtless right in front of her. His hawk tattoo really popped out.