The Ancestry of The Howard's

The Howard's of Star Base 10 and 12 is based on a very powerful English Aristocratic family started by Lord John Howard in born in 1421 and was killed in 1485 fighting for the last Yorkist King Richard III that was killed in the Battle of Bosworth Field.

Lord John Howard married Lady Kathryn Moleyns and they had they have one son and four daughters.

Lord John Howard's son Lord Thomas Howard became the 2nd Duke of Norfolk and he married 1st Lady Elizabeth Tilney and they had Lord Thomas Howard 3rd Duke of Norfolk, Lady Elizabeth Howard the mother of Queen Anne Boleyn and Grandmother of Queen Elizabeth I of England and mother to Lady Mary Boleyn and Grandmother of Lord Henry Carey  and Lord Edwin Howard that married Lady Joyce Culpepper the father and mother of Queen Kathryn Howard.

Lord Thomas Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk married a second time to Lady Agnes Tilney the cousin of Lady Elizabeth with her they had Lord William Howard.

They are descendants of the First Duke of Norfolk England during The War of The Roses.

The Howard's are also related to The Tudors, Stuart's and many other aristocratic families through marriages.

The first Duke of Norfolk before was the eldest son of King Edward I and Queen Margaret of France name Prince Thomas of Brotheton whose Great grandfather was King John of England the youngest son of King Henry II and Queen Eleanor of Aquatine.

I have my collaborators working with me working on each different character from their own perspective.

We don't and won't ask people to follow or vote for as it is rude.

We work together on Pinterest.com and mewe.com too.

Pictures provided by Periodimages.com and Pinterest.com
We thank you for reading.
Brightest Blessing and Light and Love to all.
Lucie Elizabeth Ann Wesson