The Olympian Love Triangle

I then chased after and followed her...

But as I went out of the palace doors, she was already out of my sight.

I had thought and expected to see her in her room.

But I scoured and searched, and she was not there...

I then thought of an idea - where would my lady go in times like this?...

Almost 10 years, that I've stayed here in Dardanllia. But there was no any time, but this, that I saw my lady cry or regret the king's decision...

I prayed to my patron goddess Athena, goddess of wisdom, to seek guidance and wisdom that I may use at times like this...

I then thought of going outside the palace and went to the village of Dardanllia.
Something tells me that I know where exactly to find my lady...

As I wandered alone in the village, I heard My Lady cries.

And I saw my lady...

To the place, that she promised the children, to come back...

I walked closer, attempting to accompany and help her feel better...

As I was standing at her back, she didn't seem to notice me, or doesn't seem to care at all?...

Then I told her...

Nicko: You know, not all good decisions will be favored, always.

I caught her attention, and she immediately wiped her tears...

Gema: Nicko?...

She called my name in a very low tone...

Nicko: Yes, my lady?...

I tried my best to sound a little bit emotional, because I know she was in a state of despair...

Gema: Let us go, run, and escape the treachery this kingdom has obliged me to do.

She answered me back as if she is very determined...

Nicko: My lady, running away is not a wise decision to do.

She cut me off while speaking, and she explained that...

Gema: I know, Nicko. But ever since as a young lass, I always dreamed of marrying the man that I loved, and I had promised myself to give him everything.

My lady was facing down, so I grabbed hold of her chin, and lifted her face up, and said:

Nicko: Now that you are a woman, it's now your opportunity to give everything what you said you wish to give to the man that you will marry...

The expression of her face quickly changed, and she pushed me away, making me lose my balance and fall to the ground...

Gema's POV:

I continued to run, even in exhaustion. I don't know where I'm going or who I was bumping in front of me.

What's important is that I need to get away from here, away from the people who don't wish to understand my feelings, feelings that I always kept, just to fulfill my duty as the princess of Dardanllia...

Tears covered my face, but still I managed to see where I am going.

There, I decided to rest and cry everything out of me...

As I heard the secret that my father had hidden from me...

Now that I know the reason why Father was never happy after the night that he spoke to King Agamemnon...

It all make sense now...

I know that I have to comply with the agreement, for the safety of this Kingdom.
But everything seems to be so wrong?...

Nicko: Not all good decisions will be favored, always.

Nicko?...

I looked behind me, and saw Nicko standing...

I wiped my tears and said in a firm and serious tone:

Gema: Let us go, run, and escape the treachery this kingdom has obliged me to do.

He looked surprised at what I said, and replied in a confused tone...

Nicko: My lady, running away is not a wise decision to do.

I know, Nicko. I know...

Gema: I know, Nicko. But ever since as a young lass, I always dreamed of marrying the man that I loved, and I had promised myself to give him everything.

As the princess, I was never allowed to have any suitors, and never experienced to have a lover.

Nicko was the nearest Man I am acquainted to.

It's what I've been hesitatedly waiting for when I was still growing up...

But I was offended by Nicko when he lifted my face, and said...

Nicko: Now that you are a woman, it's now your opportunity to give everything, what you said, you wish, will give to the man that you will marry.

No, you don't understand!...

I pushed him, and decided to run once again, away from here, where people don't truly understand my feelings.

As I stood, he managed to grab hold of my arm and said...

Nicko: Let me tell you a same story exactly like this, that happen to the Olympian gods.

[Flashback story omitted for brevity]

Few hours ago I was crying, because of my obligations as princess of Dardanllia...

Then Nicko had told me the story of the Olympians' love triangle...

And now I am marrying a man that I never l knew, for the good of this kingdom...

I searched for the appearance of Nicko in my marriage ceremony. Luckily I saw him, and he nodded.

It's his indication of asking me if I am really determined in this serious obligation the kingdom had thrown to me, to do...

Nicko: So are you with me? With this? My lady?...

Gema: Yes, I am with you...

I nodded back, that means yes.

I am determined! As long as you are with me, Nicko...